Sunday, October 01, 2006

Woo~ just got home with an empty stomach.. Survived the who;e 12 hours with chocolates, a bowl of beancurd and a cup of milo this morning. Now I'm half blogging and half eating dinner. [Bamboo rice, fish head curry and a kueh]Hahaha..
Business was okay today.. just that I can't provide much info about Perth.. And everybody approching or pass by our booth was like, "eh, Perth". It's so weird for me lor. I mean all the roadshows I've been are like, "hi sir/mdm, drinks/coffee for you?" This event I was like quiet and sitting down the whole time. SO not used to it. Oh yeah, some bloody ass complain about me.. Say I eat chocolate in front of customers and say I dunno this dunno that.. Walao.. I doing the car rental lor.. Think like I know the whole of Perth.. Stupid lor whoever is the one complain about me... Haiz.. I've received my pay for this 3-day event.. Muahahaha.. Not rich though. Hee=)
Alrighty, gonna go eat and bathe.. I'm stinky in my uniform. Hee=) Tomorrow's gonna be a long long day for me again. Breakfast tmr! Ciao. =)