Wah. Damn sian lor. I just got home from work at expo. Don't know what to blog manz. Say tired, not very tired, say bored, really damn bored lor. Stupid Natas fair. I feel so weird like in charging of the car rental thingy.. So little people came and ask.. If not, the incharge say, if they never ask then don't need to promote. I mean like, o.. k... The booth there.. mostly ang moh.. The one beside me very pretty sia.. Walao.. Almost let her "dian si" ah. I tell you.. Although they pay good money, but time pass really slow when there are no people around lor. I mean this is good [for me].. HAhHAHaha.. cos I don't need to tell or explain what is this and that to the people.. I damn dumb wan. hHAHAHa.
This is the first time I went into NATAs F.O.C lor. Hahahaa. Cool eh. Air-con is super freezing cold, and I was shaking for I think about 2 or 3 hours. Wah.. Can die ah. Didn't go for my break and now... I'm super hungry. 1005pm lor. WHat you expect me to eat? Later eat maggi mee become so fat. HAiz. bu san bu si wan. Tomorrow I'll be working about 1130 in the morning and guess what? I'll be still sitting there stoning. Belinda [in charge] left early today at 3 and tomorrow at abt 1pm lorrrr. Haiz. Throw everything give me do. Just now went over to talk to Andy then one of the ang moh ask me go back to my booth in case the others say things about me. Dun care lah. I not going to work long term for them mah.
Clarence came to talk to me just now lor. Damn crappy sia that guy.. He rich wor.. stay bungalow wan.. LOL. Yeah, and he came for that chocolates.. which was damn super duper nice lor. Haiz. I'm so tired... Feel like sleeping, but no food to eat, damn sian. Don't know what to do now. Yeaaaa waiting for the hot water. Gonna bathe liao lah. Blog tmr.
Ciao.

<< Home