Sigh. I'm doing my complaining again. Went to my aunty house yesterday.. [Finally. Cos after my granny's death I can't go to anyone's house for a 100 days.] Didn't do much though, really happy to see my grandparents again, and to see that they are doing fine.. Didn't give tuition in the end.. cos.. it's geography. Hahaha.. But me and Ah Boon, we cycled to our uncle's shop.. Hahaha.. Hell of a long way manz.. I was like cycling so slowly and it took about 10 minutes to reach, I think. Hahahaha.. Kinda dangerous cos I was'nt looking around for cars. HAHAHA. And he was like cycling without hands on. Pro sia. He's only 13!!
When we reached our uncle's shop.. Pepper had a super warm painful to welcome us. That asshole. She scratched me on my legs. Damn hyper wan sia she. She had saliva all around me and I still have to bring her out for her "poo-time". -.- Yeah yeah, she was running as if she never ran before and she hopped like a bunny. I watched the videos I took when I was there a few days before when my mom cut her hair for her.. Hahahaha.. and it was so funny..
Hmmm.. Today's gonna be a long long long and sian sian sian day for me. By right suppose to go out gai gai wan.. then got some changes, so.. change to some other days. hahaha. Well, it's ok lah, I understand why that person can't make it today. Hahaha. I should find something to do other than Msn-ing and blogging... Yeah. I know what I wanna do now..
Will blog agaiin. See ya guys. Ciao =)
When we reached our uncle's shop.. Pepper had a super warm painful to welcome us. That asshole. She scratched me on my legs. Damn hyper wan sia she. She had saliva all around me and I still have to bring her out for her "poo-time". -.- Yeah yeah, she was running as if she never ran before and she hopped like a bunny. I watched the videos I took when I was there a few days before when my mom cut her hair for her.. Hahahaha.. and it was so funny..
Hmmm.. Today's gonna be a long long long and sian sian sian day for me. By right suppose to go out gai gai wan.. then got some changes, so.. change to some other days. hahaha. Well, it's ok lah, I understand why that person can't make it today. Hahaha. I should find something to do other than Msn-ing and blogging... Yeah. I know what I wanna do now..
Will blog agaiin. See ya guys. Ciao =)

<< Home