OMG LORRRR!!! THE HAZE IS SO SO SO SO SO VERY REALLY BAD. And I mean real BAD. I can't even see the condo just directly opposite of my house.. And the smell is terrible!
I just came home, took bus 14 and I actually took until Bedok interchange to change.. Took a de-tour cos of that Jap woman incident. Scary. Wah, today walk until leg pain, but who cares, I enjoyed meself. heh heh. Just that I didn't get to "diao deng long" and light the candles... SO so so tempted lor. Also don't know why. Feel like a child again.
Had a super early dinner just now, had "zha yu pian chu mi fen".. $3.80 lor. North Canteen wan even better. Nice and cheaper sommore. Walao. No standard wan sia the place I went. I wanna go CHINATOWN!!! not to buy "nian huo" lah.. To go eat my favourite kaya toast and thick ice milo. Woo~ Can't wait manz. I'm so tempted. Appetite is increasing, gosh, someone please stop me!! I dunwan to grow fat!
Aw, I'm so tired. Had been out the whole day since 1145. Caught the movie "Rob-B-Hood". The baby's soooooo cute! My god. And so funny. I was like laughing all the while in the cinema. Hahahaha. [People can't stand me sia]
I'm so glued on that song Alex sent me.. It's on repeat mode on i-tunes and ipod. It's stuck on my head manz.. Aiya.. I better go bathe already. Blog tomorrow, see ya people. =)

<< Home