Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Haven't been sleeping well for the past few nights manz.. So sad sia. Been tossing and turning around the whole night. Sigh. I went sleeping at 11pm after watching Top Model and by 2am, I'm still not asleep! Gosh. Help me manz, what the hell am I gonna do?
I only have 1 milo bar left!!! It'll expire next year.. Haiz, "bu she de" eat leh! haiz. I'm going to rot at home today again lor. No one is free, so I think I'm just gonna die at my very spot here - infront of my computer. I'm spending all my time in the computer rather than doing something useful manz. Okayy, although I really dread the 26 weeks of TEP, I seriously wanna go back to school!!!! At least that's the place I can do something!!!!! Unlike at home, I'm just listening and listening to music, and talking and talking to Alex over msn [he's the only one there.. haha]but dunno why he likes it so much being at home to rot. Well, today I might try vcd marathoning. I'll just go dig out every single movie I got and watch them.
I can't wait for next Tuesday, exactly one week from now. By the time the maid in my house will be going back to her hometown.. Can't wait sia.. I really look forward to it. She'll be gone for 2 weeks or I really hope that she'll never come back. This is so ridiculous lor, I really can't stand the way my bird brain dad is treating her. Walao, kns lor, the thought of it makes my blood boil. You're the employer lor, and she is the maid lor. Farrrrking hell sia. THERE is a "level" difference between an employer and a maid if you peeps agree with me. Let me tell you, her bleedy contract have not expired and she is going back liao lor. And after that freakin' 2 weeks she'll be back and says SHE WANNA CONTINUE to work here!! NO WAY, NOT A BIG FAT BLOODY CHANCE, NEVER AM I GONNA LET HER STAY IN MY HOUSE LOR!! She don't even respect my mom, cos like whenever want her to do something like asking her to go die like that, and will talk back to you wan lor. This kind of maid you want meh? Because she's a MAID, you can't really "dong ta yi gen han mao" [touch a single strand of hair of hers] if not you'll end in the PS [police station], yea, and you'll spend your term in jail. BUT if she isn't, I don't even care who or what the freak she is, her face is so "qian bian" that you feel like slapping her once she talk back at you. Wah, you won't believe it lor, everytime like wan to "gou ying" my dad wan leh, with him huh, wah, talk so soft lor like "chi chi koo koo" at the kitchen dunno talk what shit. Damn hiao lah she, hate her to bits manz. WHY she wan to come back!!! ???? I don't lack of maids lor! What she do I also can do! She come here to earn what stupid money? People hard earn money she easy earn money lor. Everyday do nothing but to just slack around and sleep EVEN in the AFTERNOON loR!!! Tell me need her for what? NEed her for what??? I really can't stand her! I've been tolerating since the very first day she's here.. It's almost 2 years.. PLEASE.. LET HER GO BACK.. NOT COMING BBACK ANYMORE!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!
Yeah, I'm back rotting. Think gonna watch abit of tv before I start my marathon. Geez, my blood is boiling. It's more than a 100 degrees.