Went lunch at Tanjong Pagar there, the "zha jiang mian", "xiao long tang bao" and "wo tie".. Woo~ I must say, it's the best. Well, not very if you compared to Shanghai's one. That is SUPERB. Anyway, I ate and ate and ate the whole day yesterday, practically non- stop. Shall post some pictures to tempt you since I failed to post yesterday. Heh heh. I was waiting for the food, it took quite awhile, and finally, the zha jiang mian came [the brown thing on top is the gravy, not shit]
Looks tempting?
Then the "wo tie" or chinese pizza, came. That's also another nice dish. Look:
The 2 are of the same ingredients, and taste the same, but I prefer the one on the right. Crispier. Yummy!
My favourite xiao long tang bao came! Aw, finally manz! I've been craving for it so long!!
This is the ginger for Xiao long tang bao. Heh-heh. It's not the real stuff lah. hee =P
Yesssss... What you are looking at is the real stuff. Muahahaha.
Yup. After lunch, me and my parents went to Marina Square cos I wanted to go shopping. There was this event going on at the atrium again, and I saw nescafe and milo machines there! Hahaha. Jonathan and another malay uncle was there.
Jonathan: "Wei she me qu dao na li dou kan dao ni de? Mei you zuo gong meh?"
Me: "wo mei you zuo gong liao, shi ye liao, bu jiu lai shopping lor. wo ben lai bu xiang lai zhe li de, you yin ying ah."
Jonathan: "den ni hai lai...?"
Me: "Bo bian, mei you di fang zou liao.."
Hahaa. Wanted to buy some blouses but not really attractive, in the end bought a bright jacket instead. At least I bought something. heh.
After the short short shorrrrt walk in MArina Square, heh heh heh.. Went to Chinatown to have my all- time favourite kaya toast and ice milo which Old man Clarence crave for. Muahahahaha.
Ooh laa laa.. Look at how crispy the bread is. Yummy!
I mms Clarence this pic I took to tempt him.. HAHAHAHA.. and he was like "basket, I give you my address you send it to my house." and I was like, "HAhahaa, yeah, in your dreams manz." LOL.
Oh yeah.. My fave choco dip stick. =) *thanks*
Yeah, so people, if you guys wanna try some of that, tag me. I'll bring you there. Haha.
Look at the haze on Saturday. It was quite bad.
Yup. Haze level is about 49 today, and I hope the wind won't blow the haze here again. It's making people to suffer. Yea, and to everyone who is sick cos of the stupid haze, get well soon. =)








<< Home