I'm bored.
I just got home from the dentist. And you'd never believe it. This is the first time that there are 3 nurses squeezing in the stupid small room and my dad and the doctor were in there too. I think 2 of them are trainees cos they seriously cannot make it. Apparantly one of them was like standing and watching, and the other one.. the fat one I should say, she is such an idiotic person lor. You know what happen anot? Let me tell you. You know when there are like saliva in your mouth and there's this equipment use to suck out the saliva to prevent wetness between the gums and teeth? Yeah, she used that and suck out the saliva that was "stored" under my tongue. Ok, that's not the worst part. Here comes the worse one. Then, she like jerk around the stupid sucking thing and put it at the back of my teeth, as in the furthest back of the teeth. And the sucking thing almost went to my throat. I was like, "WAh, I almost swallowed this lor" I told the doc, and he was like, "you not clever enough to swallow lah".. -.-
All the while I used the du lan look to the CMI nurses, cos they really cant make it lah, walao.. And the doctor, damn lame. I told him not to put the red color rubber on my front teeth cos it'll make my teeth look decay when taking pictures. And he said " Aiyo, not your fault what, it's red color mah, must be the camera got problem." Wah piang eh. Haiz, forget it. I think doctors too stress already, they seriously need a break too manz.
Oh yeah, I might be blogging like 2 or 3 times a day.. Cos really got nothing to do at home.. Can rot already. I'm having waterchestnut and sugarcane today. Hahaa.. Cos of the haze.. then sommore quite heaty, my throat is getting sore. Haiz. I think I wanna catch a wink already. This haze thing is terribly horrible. Hurry up and end. PLEASE!

<< Home