Okay. This is seriously getting outta nowhere. I'm super sick and pissed with the SOAB person who burn the bleedy forest down for don't know whatever reason. My area here is so "foggy-hazy-whatever-infested" and the whole night I haven't been sleeping well. I started sleeping at 1015, and still not in la la land at 1130. What is this manz? And I woke up at 430, and by 6 I'm not even asleep! It's the smell that is buggin me. It's horribly horrendous. I'm very very very angry manz! Walao, it's affecting so many human lives to fall sick and me to lack of sleep! I hope that bleedy one who caused the haze to start suffocates to death. Evil me? No lor. Walao, he want to commit suicide or whatever shit don't drag other innocent people down lah, damn farking hell wan lor. Normally I don't blog at this kind of time wan. And I don't usually wake up at this hour. Don't ask me why I didn't on the air-con. Cos I don't very much like sleeping in the air-con room. Today I really can't even see the sea or the house opposite of my house lor. This is so damn sick.
Going for my dental appointment later at 11. I was so blur the last appointment that I actually wrote the wrong date and my mom had to phone the dental clinic the other day. And she quarrelled with the nurse, I think. Cos she said the nurse was like so impatient and rude towards her den she bth her and say her back. Hahaa. Ahhh.. yes.. That ass is going back on the 17th this month... Oh yea oh yea oh yeaaa. Can't wait for that day to come. But she's coming back on the 3rd though. I mean, she go den can dun come back liao lor.. COme back for what sia.. Dunno what my bird brain dad is thinking. Really dislike the sight of her. J'naime pas elle. Elle est null.
Today.. gonna be another sian day for me. Don't know what to do later. Feel like going shopping to get some new clothes and what have you. But no one free leh. Plus the haze.. Haiz.. who in the world wanna go out in this kind of freakin hazy weather? Damn jia lat wan. Wah, this is the first blog entry that I took more than half an hour to blog sia. My god.
Am I that naggy?
Ok. don't remind me. I'm done with them. Ciao.

<< Home