Thursday, October 12, 2006

Haze level is pretty good, or rather moderate the past few days. The PSI for my area here is the lowest among the rest of Singapore. Which is a good thing. I'm no longer complaining nor nagging about the haze.

How should I describe my day today..? I really REALLY had an amazing wonderful time shopping for the past two days with Shuang Shuang. She really made my day[s] manz. I've never felt so energetic shopping for 2 consecutive days with her. I am so so so happy, and I feel real satisfied. There's no more "zen me ban" or "haiz, si le la.. how..." that kind of words coming out from my mouth. Heh heh. Cos I already bought all the things I wanted to. hee=)
*A REAL big thank you to you, my dearest da shuang jie jie*

Wah, the NYP people just called me. They told me that they changed me from Class 3 to Class 5. Before that shuang shuang called also. She told me she change class.. Scare the hell outta me manz. God. Thank god we are still in the same class manz. Phews.

Yeah, as I was saying, me and shuang x2 met at Orchard control station [she was abit late] and so I went to sit at a corner and wait. Then there was this guy.. he asked me to help him to like sign up for this free subscription thing from sunpage and he had to hit a quota of 10 pieces [so far he only managed to get 2]. Aiya, so I very "hao xin" lah, help him to fill in the particulars while waiting for shuang shuang. I think he kinda desperate to get those things done so he can go home. That guy asked me if I am waiting for my friend, and he asked me if she [ shuang shuang] could help him. His friend came then like ask me, "still studying ah?" I was like, "Ya." Hahaha. Then he was like, "eh, bu yao gen wo qiang hor, ta [shuang shuang] shi wo de." lol. funny. His pen was outta ink, then I told him to get one at popular upstairs. Damn funny the whole thing. Want to work then pen no ink. Haiyo.

Jie jie came exactly when they came back from popular, so Zhun!
Woo~

After that we went to our first stop again, Far East Plaza. I went to Phuture London to get my dress, hopefully my investment is worth it. It looks really nice. I love that dress! Next.. the shops in Far East. Don't know what that shop is called, but they have clothes that are quite "unique" and "appealing" which attracted my jie jie. She bought 3 pieces of them! HAhahaha. She has a weird taste, according to my inspection. HAHA. Yeah, guess what people? I had a casual chat with the sales girls in the store. Walaoeh, before that she was like, "these clothes here got 20% discount, and $15 per shirt lor.." I was like, "oh.. ok." Then don't know what happen but we started to talk.

Then she asked me, "ni shi ben di ren ah?"

me: Uh. Bu xiang ah? Xiang na li ren?

she: ah nor. hen xiang zhong guo ren... cos gen ni jiang hua dou mei you ying wo, na bian de ren gen ta men jiang hua dou shi zhe yang de.

Wah, sick sia. I really look like I'm from China meh? So many people lor, including my classmates and ALOT of people lah.. they keep saying I look like I come from China..

EE BOOn, stop saying I'm an illegal immigrant from China lah. How sad.

Then.. went upstairs to actually look for food, but three is a crowd, and so we decided to go see more clothes and eat later. Yea, and I bought 2 more blouses that the aunty recommended. Looks okay... but I kinda don't dare to wear out. haha. See how first la. Going down the escalator, there's this friend of the aunty from the shop who was there was behind us. She suddenly asked for my number saying that she wants to give me a pair of slippers.. hahhaa. Today dunno what happen, like talk alot to strangers like that. Mommy says never talk to strangers but they were friendly. =)

Had the cheesy sausage from chippy at level 1. My ninja mate's fave. =) That's really nice manz, couldn't resist the temptation since I was there yesterday. I think we spent around 2 or 3 hours there before heading to Marina Square, where my "yin ying" is. I said I'd never go there ever again, but I went there today just to get something that resembles someone. HAHAHa. It's so so so cute. I don't know if the person like it, but I love it. Oh, I saw Quan Yi Feng's husband, Hong Rong at his hair salon! There were some girls that are so excited about seeing him and went back and forth and "na li? na li you..?" then " orhhh... kan dao le" Siao ting tong lor. Like never see him before. Yesterday I think I saw Lisa Ang, one of the channel news asia's host. She just walked past me. HAhaha. And I was like," eh, isn't that the who? [can't remember her name that time]

We went to Suntec to walk around, and we finally approached the Fountain of Wealth! I actually wanted to walk around there but didn't have the opportunity to do so, however today I can! Yay! Walked around 3 times and said a mini prayer. Hope it'll come true. Jie jie bought a piggy chain is for "L.A" wan, hope her "zhen ming tian zi" will " chu xian". Yup, was so tempted to buy a cake from Angie Choice but bought Pearl milk tea instead. Haven't drank that for the longest time. =) Head home after that. It was about 5 then.

I waited for the damn bus 38 for like 15 mins lor. It was 1702hrs when I reached the bus stop. I reached home like 1730hrs and got myself settled at 1807hrs. Not really shagged, but my legs are aching from all the walking.

BUTTTTTT...
Today is really a great day for me. I had lotsa fun manz. Haven't enjoy that for quite awhile. However, I feel sad, cos almost one quarter of my pay is spent on food, shoes and clothes! Haiz!

Tomorrow I'll sure be staying at home, if not go to my aunty house to visit my grandparents or maybe go play with Pepper. Friday will be the day that I take my specs, hope I don't look weird on them. Saturday and Sunday plans are still pending, but probably stay at home. Monday I start school at 2 lor, so sian. Sommore is the project management leh. Sadded.

Well, I think I'm gonna stop here. I'm gonna admire my new dress. Heh.