Just got home. Wahahaha.. Had a really wonderful day today.
Went to Redhill to meet jie jie to collect her hp, and then went to CCK her place there to make specs. Hahaa. Must be thinking why go until so far, cos there the things quite cheap. Lolx. By the time I finish doing it's about 330pm. Yeah, took 190 to Far East Plaza, and gosh manz, when we reached there, it's like I've never been there shopping for ages. So excited. Hahahaa.. Must be rotting at home made me too sua koo. hee.
WE walked around at Far East, being our very first stop.. I bought a pair of red shoes, got discount then buy wan, if not you see me come home empty handed. haha. Yeah, the aunty that made me bought tons of clothes the other time was there, and I had to like call her. hahahaha. Share the XXL chicken with jie jie, cos it was "bu san bu si" to have lunch nor dinner. ahahhaa.. So after that we went upstairs and there were like 2 gangs and the "ah beng" like saw the other party staring at him then he was like, "kua si mi?" HAHAHaha. Shuang shuang damn funny, "aiyer, wo men kuai dian zou ling wai yi bian" hahahha..
Later, we went into Phuture London and there were lots of nice clothes. Woo~ but some are really expensive. I tried on a black dress, it looked very nice lor! I didn't buy it though, cos I haven't seek advice from my mom, don't dare to any how spend money. Eh, not cheap leh that dress. And just now when I showed it to her, she said you better go buy tomorrow. HAHAHAHA. I've got sooooo many things to buy manz.. I'm going to be broke, or might be broke, but I'm ready to invest. heh. At about 6, after some walking, hahaa.. we went to makan at Delifrance at Taka. She had tuna, and I had chicken sandwich. Damn full, but I'm like still eating, picking on ikan bilis when I come home. aHAHAHA. Jia lat, I'm gonna grow fat. Hope the stress on tep will slim me down. HAHAHAHA.
Then went to Wisma's Topshop. Wanted to get the blouse I wanted to get on Sunday, but I didn't buy it. I'm actually there to buy something else for me and a friend. hahaha. Shan't tell you what it is.. but it's really cute. I was nagging all the way, cos I really bth cos that day I saw the the marina sq there I didn't buy it. SO fed up lor. Idiotic me.
I'm gonna go back eating fruits now, I WILL be going back there tomorrow to buy my dress. Muahahahahaha.
PS* Eh, get well soon hor. =)

<< Home