Friday, October 13, 2006

Had been receiving emails from Shirley Tee, our PEM. She very "li hai" to forward emails wan sia!!! *Pei fu* The first one was dunno what criminal law booklet, then still got surprise test! What the tweet..
Haiz, Monday is the day that everybody goes back to school. I'm half dreading and half excited about it, cos I'm staying at home annnnd TOday I'm gonna do my VCD/DVD marathoning. Tomorrow will taking collecting my specs.. Wah, so far. At Teck Whye! Gosh. West side. I'm travelling there all the way there again!
[Muahahaha, can't wait for tuesday to come]

It's been awhile my por por passed away, and I dreamt of her last night. The very first time I dream of her. Sigh, how I missed my dearest por por.
Oh yeah, I'm feeling really moody today, cos I quarrelled with my dad, over the stupid maid. I tell you people, it's not that I want to quarrel lor, it's just that he's trying to pick a quarrel with me over nothing. He is so bo liao! He was like at the door and here's the conversation like:


Me: Daddy!
Dad: Hi. Who go and lock the door?
Me: [Sacastically.. cos sian alr] Still got who, your favourite maid lah! [it can't be me, cos I've been at the com the whole night]
Dad: [even more sacarstic] Ya, she is my favourrite maid, my best maid!
Me: Ya, "tai guo li hai liao, zi yi wei shi de nu ren"
Dad: "ni bu yao kan di ren jia la"
Me: Hah, "bu dong shi shui kan bian shui lor"


Okay, this might sound as if I started the quarrel, but I did not. I just don't like the way that my bird brain dad is treating her. I just found out that he gave her his clothes! WTF!! Walaoeh.. I damn du lan la.. The sight of her really... A pain in the eye manz. I really cannot take it. If she is gonna continue working, I think I might just stay away from my house and stay at someone's house who is willing to take me in. Hmm... NO. Why should I not stay in MY house? It's MY house remember? So SHE should be the one staying AWAY from MY house. Yeah, just go back to your god damn house lah. Sorry people, I might sound harsh here, cos she really "kek dou ngoh" already. I am feeling pissed right now. It's not going to be a good day for me today cos only the two of us are at home. SO darn it.
Grrr.

Right. Movie Marathoning time! I'm gonna find all the movies and watch.
Blog again soon.. Maybe tonight. heh heh. Ciao.