Sunday, October 15, 2006

I feel damn jia lat leh now. Haiz. Yea.. Cos of my neck, shoulders.. and now the pain triggers to my back.. Gosh, the pain is so unbearable. I had to sleep on my bolster the whole night yesterday and it left me hugging nothing to sleep. Sob. I had to slowly pull myself out from the bed cos if I bring myself up immediately, I might as well die. So pain manz! Sigh.

I've been checking the PSI online everyday. It's as if my daily routine checks.. I don't know why I do that too manz. My area here is start to get foggy and the horrible smell is back. Haiz, they just want to let us die. Horrid people.


HoHo.. Saturday's here, meaning Monday is coming soon! I hope my neck gets well and I'll be ready for school. My god, am I ever ready. Sigh. Today I'll be probably staying at home to "yang shang", haiz, tonight's steamboat can't go liao. Cos neck too pain already, "xing dong bu fang bian." *Sorry manz, people*

Oh yeah, Alex, I read your blog.. HAAhaa.. Don't worry so much lah, parents are always like that.. Must "ren" they all wan.. damn sian. I got same case as you lah, they all very unreasonable wan. Heck care them and just.. heck care. hahaha. And the person who told your aunty abt your hand is really a horrible person.. Why she says that? Walao.. very mean manz.. Stay away from her. Eh manz, cheer up lah. =)