Saturday, October 14, 2006

The haze is back again! What more can I say? [Stupid haze]
Just checked the PSI for the day: 99. It's been increasing from 53 at 6am and now 99 at 6pm. My area here is as before, super blur, can't see the sea already. Smell's even stronger [ewww]. I'm really concerned about this manz, ever since it started. So many people are down with sickness cos of it. Haiz.

Everyone's out on a Saturday night, and I'm here, blogging and healing myself from a painful neck. I'm just either sitting up or lying down. It's really freaking painful, especially when you forgot that you can't turn your head and you turned it... My mom told me to go see a doctor or a sinseh, and I was like, "NO way man!"

Gosh, I'm the only person that is online right now. My handphone is so silent the whole day and it's becoming lonelier and lonelier. Yea, messages are decreasing too manz. Which means I can forget about worrying that I will exceed the monthly usage of my phone bill. =) Yea, and I'm getting lonely too. I am forever worrying about useless things. Like JS said, "bu yao xiang tai duo, hui shang shen." Haiz, it's mind over matter. I know.

I went to visit my grandparents this afternoon, despite the pain in my neck. At one point of time I was really unable to stand the pain. They went to the temple there cos today's the "huat zu gong" birthday and heard that there's this "kee dang" thing going on in the temple. Didn't really watch the "kee dang" haha.. Scared lah. My aunty told me she let the "jiu wang ye" or who chase before.. So scary lor. Don't dare to see also, but I heard they said "qi tian da sheng" came down. I waited outside, and the joss stick smell plus the haze smell.. untorlerable [is there such word?]. Bo bian but to wait. Yea, I tagged along. Now I feel worse than before. Someone help!

I'm gonna stop here already. Gonna makan soon. Blog tomorrow. Ciao =)