Today went to take my specs, but before that met jie jie at CCK mrt there first. On the way to the bus-stop [my house there], I met my primary school mate, walao, still can recognise her! I was like, "Victoria?" Then she, "ya" hahaha. We talked until Outram where she had to get down and take another train to harbour front.
Jie jie was as usual, late. By right she will reach either on the dot or early. Very seldom late. heh heh. And I was so hungry. After taking my specs then we went to Jurong Point, walk around. That's where I had my bits and pieces of lunch. Today my intake of carbo damn high, keep eating bread and a piece of "hum jim pang". Jia lat, then now just finish a cup of aloe vera. Somebody help me control my diet! I don't wanna grow fat manz! Gosh. Oh ya, show you my specs, without me in it, of course. =) Don't know why I'm in love with green color. haha
Jie jie was as usual, late. By right she will reach either on the dot or early. Very seldom late. heh heh. And I was so hungry. After taking my specs then we went to Jurong Point, walk around. That's where I had my bits and pieces of lunch. Today my intake of carbo damn high, keep eating bread and a piece of "hum jim pang". Jia lat, then now just finish a cup of aloe vera. Somebody help me control my diet! I don't wanna grow fat manz! Gosh. Oh ya, show you my specs, without me in it, of course. =) Don't know why I'm in love with green color. haha
It's been quite awhile, almost a couple of years since I went to JP. Nothing much changed, just that I'm abit too excited about the toilets. There are mirrors in the cubicles! Hahahaha. Make me until so sua koo. There are mirrors everywhere! I love mirrors manz! HAHAHA.
Wanted to get my Pearl Milk Tea but the sweet talk there don't have. Sadded. Must spend $2.50 for it from Cool Station lor. Walao, wait long ah. $2.50 can buy 2 of them from sweet talk still got change lor. Hmmm.. lessee.. what/ where else did we do/go?
Oh, jie jie then later brought me to this pet shop that so many cute liddle pups are for sale! "ai bu shi shou" manz.. Ma ka ji ji! Went to popular to get some stationaries for next week, cos school gonna start on the 16th. Can't wait, yet still dreading. I don't know what I want lah, but today is Friday, last week of holidays, supposedly to be out p-a-r-t-y-i-n-g but I feel so shagged, muscle aching, shoulders aching, I can't lift and turn my head and it's spinning... Aiyo.. "ren lao ti ruo duo bing ah", sianned.
Reached home about 5 plus, I realised that from Boon Lay to Tanah Merah needs about 1hour and from Tanah Merah to CCK 1.5hrs. This is far manz. I've been heading to the West side these few days just to get that stupid pair of specs. Anyway, I'm home, who cares? hee.
Thinking of this, I feel pissed manz. Tell me, why the hell my dad's favourite maid is being such a dumb ass? You know what she did? Damn it manz. When I came home, she ran into the toilet [think I dunno, pls lor, i not stupid], then "kay kay" come out. I heard it, although I was on my MP3. Then I heard the timing [tick tock tick tock] of the toaster which came from the kitchen. I was thinking why there's a cloth over it when something's cooking? I went to open the toaster and found 2 pieces of bread inside. Walao! I saw already damn pissed la, want to use then use la, so secretive for what? If so scared people scold then don't eat lah. Damn dumb wan leh. I discriminate her sia! Then when she came out of the toilet I said something really sacarstic.
"Why you put the cloth over the toaster? Want to burn the whole house down izzit? So clever ah? Burn lor, burn lah, burn everything lor, then nobody can stay lor. Burrrrrrn."
I don't give a damn to her manz, she's such an irritating creep. I dislike her so much. I really hopes that she GO and DON'T EVER come back. *****!


<< Home