Yesterday huh.. Really "qi si ren"! When I finished blogging, the entry didn't appear! Waste my time. *grrr*
Anyway, I feel much better than yesterday. Yea, I mean my neck. I can like slowly lift it up and turn sideways. But it kinda hurts still. I wonder when it'll heal. Today's Sunday already, meaning end of holidays. Sad. Yea, but I'll get to go to school and do something, instead of staying at home being a useless person who has totally nothing to do except to sit around watch tv, sleep, eat, online.. All these entertainment stuff. I missed the busy project days that shagged me to death but please, not so much at one go! The haze level is pretty high today, and yes, my area here is full of haze. When will this "haze-fiesta" end? I wonder...
I had nothing to do today, as usual. Well. Since yesterday. So I tuned into you tube again and watch "Wei Xiao Pasta", currently pia until episode 10 and waiting for episode 11 to load. while waiting, might as well blog abit. Heh.
I still dread tomorrow to come, cos I dread 26 freakin weeks of TEP.. butat least I get to do something. Hee. Okay manz, I'm ready to go "wei xiao pasta-ing" again. Blog tomorrow! =)

<< Home