Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yes.. I'm home sweet home, back to my own cozy corner where my computer stays. Hee =) Today can be considered a looooong day, gosh, and I reached home about 6, this is considered super fast, cos usually I need an hour and a half or so to reach home. The bus was here when I reached the bus stop. Lucky me. :)

Was in school about 1330hrs today, what else? To buy the stupid notes from the printing shop. So darn thick. Haiz. The queue was suuuuper long, almost to the vending machines. Sigh. The aunty in there damn stupid wan lor, inside got 2 people working, then 1 eating, another one looked so busy, one man job leh! The one eating cannot stop eating first izzit!? Outside so many people queuing lor! Ass. Took such a long time to get that tweet set of notes. *grrr*

Class was boring as usual, and we had to do 2 tasks and luckily, it's a group work thingy. But still very sian. The "ang moh" the english quite cheem ah, so quite difficult to catch what's he's talking cos he talked very fast. -.-

He dismissed us at 1655hrs, I think. I was like, " Can I go home already?" at 1435hrs. So.. After that me and ah ji went home.. My god, 1 hour twain ride, so sian! When I came to school taking train, there was this lady taking her child, so noisy sia. Keep waving her "wand" [toy] and kept hitting me lor. Walao eh. Ok, that I don't care, cos she still a child, I don't blame her. BUT I felt even more pissed while I was on my way back manz. I don't know what the hell is wrong with men, MANZ. Got one guy in.. I think late 20s, he was talking to his friend all the way to City Hall until my stop there, wah, he damn asshole lor. I was like back facing back to him and he also, and he like got no space when his front got alot! Then whenever the train jerk he will like "brush" or "push" me using his back to my back lor. What the farking hell sia! He sommore stepped on my feet! Wah, what an ass manz. I stared at him real hard lah, and gave him that "hissing" sound. [Eh, I not a snake hor.] Bloody hell sia, "bu zhi dao "si" zi zen yang xie izzit" ? Then he kept looking over, if I really flared up I sure give him 1 tight five bleedy dollars wan lor! ta ma de... "qi si ren" !

Haiz, feel that my mood sometimes not stable. Haha. I sounded quite violent in my posts these few days. hahaha.. OHH!! She went back this morning! Gosh, you never see how happy I was when she left the house. but she's coming back after 2 weeks. I'm dreading her return.

My phone is getting so lonely nowadays. I feel so sad.. for my phone. Used to be ringing non stop. Hahaha. Yea, I'm being abit "kua zhang". Anyone, whoever, send me some messages, hahaha.

PS* Eh Donnie, my phone and your phone can be together already. The lonely phones. HAahaha.


Aiya, don't care already, I'm gonna have my dinner now.. So hungry! Haven't had anything since 11am. Sob. I'm starrrrving.!! Blog again manz.