Friday, October 20, 2006

Having my breakfast [Quaker Oats + milk frm N*stle] now, while blogging. Tastes real good. =)
Today.. No lessons. No need to go to school which is located at far far away Ang Mo Kio. At all. Hmmm.. Plans for the day is still pending.. I might be going to my aunty place, or maybe stay at home. It feels wonderful where there's no maid at home, so household chores are divided among my mom, dad and me. Must learn to be independent already, cos previously very dependent on her.
Haiz! My hp very lonely ah! Not a single soul sends me a message.. and I'm having the second bowl of oats! Jia lat.. I think my stress level increase liao, that's why appetite level also increase.. My god.. Help manz!
Want to post something here.. but don't know if it's a good way of writing it down here... ? Hmmm.. maybe not. Shan't blog about it anyway.