Wah.. I'm finally having my lunch.. Maggi Mee la.. Not what sumptous "hao liao".. Give me a few minutes to finish my mee =)
*Back*
Okay. Today's the second week of Sem 2, and class starts at 9am. I was supposed to wake up at 715 this morning and when my alarm went off, I just pressed the "snooze'' button to the "turn off" alarm. Hahaha.. SO in the end my mom woke me up at 8 by screaming, "ni ji dian yao chu men?" I was like, "ba dian er shi la" [820]. " Then ni hai bu qi lai?! Ba dian liao leh!"
Very reluctantly, I pulled myself outta bed and went to take a shower and rush rush rush to school. Luckily, PIE never jam.. If jam.. die liao, cos I left house at 830 lor! Phews. Had a heavy breakfast too, that caused me to had a real bad tummyache. Actually I think it's the grapes I ate last night, cause I started to feel weird after consuming them. Reached school at 850, saw my bao bei [lol] waiting for me at the atrium. [24/10 ahhh.. i know. 1.38pm.. you know. hee. shhhh] Went to D508 for MMD class and it was that Mr Faun, he came to "dai ke" cos the supposed lecturer is Mr Woon or whoever, but he wasn't here. He uses a pink motorola phone that I think drove ah ma crazy [PINK leh!!] and his ringtone was Jay Chou's "dong feng po" and the way he answered his calls, so funny, "heh-low?" And he speaks chinese! "Ke yi ma?" or something like that. And breaktimes were 15 minutes long. All the while I wasn't listening to his lesson cos he was showing some boring animation, flash or what, I was busy reading people's blog and buzzing in msn. HAHAHA. But he's a real entertainer manz. Very fun. Class ended earlier than we expected, at 11! That's 1 hour earlier than usual time table. Later, me and my bao bei [lol.. cannot stop laughing sia] went to NC to get drinks and FJ to get my choc pancake and headed straight home.
I was like enduring the pain all the way home manz.. Plus my sore throat and a bit of flu and backaches.. Gosh, I felt like dying when I reached YCK mrt station. Reached home and bathe and then tried to connect to the net but failed cos the stupid DSL light kept blinking. So I went to take a nap. Woke up at about 2, and spent the 1 hour and a half reading and reading people's interesting blogs, then had lunch, now still blogging. Heh.
It rained just now, and I sprung outta my seat to go collect the clothes that were out to dry. I think this is really a "kao yan" for me, cos I'm all alone at home, and I have to manage stuff that I've never done before. I'm beginning to be independent. Big girl liao! =)
Tomorrow's a public holiday, by right got lessons, so make up lesson is on Wednesday at 1 till 4, so jia lat manz, in the afternoon sure very sian wan. no one is free tomorrow! My bao bei going elsewhere with "else-one" so I should be staying at home bah.
Ohh, and I finally know who that person is already... Finally I know.. No, should me, I know it eventually. [WYSI-WYG] and [FMTK-FUTG] Muahahahaha..
I wanna find food already. Hungry. Ciao ppl.

<< Home