Monday, October 23, 2006

The weather for today, quite jia lat. PSI is only 71 and I'm having eye irritation, sore throat and abit of flu.. Oh my god. Must be Friday.. Went up to 4th floor the seats there and wait. Haiz.

I just came back from Orchard.. About 1 hour ago. I just ate and ate, ate and ate. Went to Far East [first stop again] and wanted to buy the chicken and cheese sausage, but couldn't decide between the both, so in the end I abandoned the choice. Went up to 5th floor, Ah ji wanted to eat the sweet and sour fish + rice, and I didn't want, so again we went to search for food that we both agree on. Heh. So went to this shop beside and had "zha jiang mian" and "wo tie". Hmm.. Compared to the Tanjong Pagar one, the "wo tie" at Far East lost.

"Zha Jiang mian"



"Wo tie"

Then walked to Lucky Plaza haha then "shun bian" went into the "C.S" HAHAHAHA. Then, to Taka and bought "luo han guo ju hua" and 3 doughnuts which I ate one cos tempted. lol. After that.. Heeren. Saw the "NYP star" there. Bought my specs box, but not frog wan, so I ended up buying the doggie. Oh!! and the Doreamon, super cute! =) Eyes can change 5 times. Hee

My doughnuts

My specs box


Yeaa. Went to Cine, walked around, but nothing much. The place quite dead. Overall I'm really happy. Got the things I want.. And a super big thank you to my ah ji for being my counsellor. =)

Me and jie jie [bao bei.. LOL]