Ooh.. I don't feel good at all. Second time blogging today, just had fried rice for dinner and I feel abit sick. Not love sick lah, sick as in sore throat and my head's kinda giddy. My eyelids are like getting heavier, but I can't seem to sleep... And I'm still waiting for someone to callll me.. Been waiting for her since evening. She must be AUDITIONING. MUST BE.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Previous Posts
- Saturday is here! I'm as usual, staying at home wi...
- I don't know what happened to my leg.. but ever si...
- Finally the weekend has come. That's the end of th...
- Having my breakfast [Quaker Oats + milk frm N*stle...
- Had a wonderful today. =)Checked the PSI and it's ...
- Yes.. I'm home sweet home, back to my own cozy cor...
- Ahhh.. First week of the second semester of YEAR 2...
- Yesterday huh.. Really "qi si ren"! When I finishe...
- I feel damn jia lat leh now. Haiz. Yea.. Cos of my...
- The haze is back again! What more can I say? [Stup...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home