Thursday, October 26, 2006

Woke up quite early today.. about 9. had my breakfast haha the usual stuff [Oats] but today abit more "hao liao" got "ba zhang"! heh heh. Shared half of it with my mom. Too big already, cannot finish.


Didn't really slept well last night, was coughing real badly in the middle of the night. But mommy very "ti tie" she woke up in the morning and cooked "luo han guo" for me! *Thanks mommy!* Gosh, love her to bits, but sometimes she very troublesome, and I always quarrel with her... Well.. she's my mom. I love her more than anything else. =) [Yea and my dad too that stingy bird brain. haha.. Cos he everytime drag the time of giving me allowance. I broke liao lah! -.-]
Strangely I think although my parents are always bickering with each other, the way the argue, the conversation is so cute. HAHAHA.
Heard that he's going to K.L today which means.. [Woo Hoo] can go out until late late.. lol. Hahaha.. no la.. Even so I also don't wish to stay up/out until so late.. Cos "yi ge nu hai zi zai wai tou liu lang" very dangerous ah.. lol.
PS* Donnie! Chionging time manz!
Now's only what, 1015hrs? Need to get ready real soon. Class is starting at 1300hrs. Dunno need to get notes or not.. Haiz, dunno, dun care.
Bao berr ah [lol] don't keep auditioning...