Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today's a brrrrand new day, as well as a public holiday, which means people like us no need to go to school [hooray & boo]. Hooray because can stay at home and sleep, boo because wake up already don't know what to do. Anyway, I'd like to wish the "ma lai tong bao men" Selamat Hari Raya.

So today will be another B-O-R-i-n-g day for me, unless suddenly a message comes and says, "free anot? wanna go out?" which is I think so impossible to happen lor. I need something call "miracle". Whatever it takes, I'll be at home ready anytime. heh heh. Desperate to get out of the house ah, imagine you're alone at home, wah, really freakin boring manz.


I thought I can find something to do when I'm super free, but I don't seem to find anything that I can do [yah, except the housework.. I'm almost becoming a part-time home maker already] . Daddy asked me to go his office to help him pack stuff, but I don't feel like going. Cos all he does is pack pack and pack, and I think it's so meaningless for me to do that although it helps to kill time.


Hmm.. I think this will be my entry for now. Will update again maybe later. *fingers crossed*