Well well.. What do you know? I'm really at home the whole day. Miracle hadn't appear. I've been in front of the com for almost 8.5 hours manz. Sheesh. I've done nothing but eat, polish my nails [but it didn't turn out nice] chat in msn [with Zhen Jie.. thanks for the company manz], instill eye drops into my eye from the irritation I got, listening to a1 songs, blah blah blah and the list goes on.
I'm not getting bored anymore, I'm gonna have a super early night no matter if I turn or toss in bed. 845 sharp. Straight into bed. Lights out. Tomorrow school at 1.
Wah, I really can't believe my eyes if I never seen it myself. Gosh. I've seen the pictures! All the ones I don't wish to see. God. This is crazy. I'm kinda shocked to.. see manz. Are you really the one? *headache* Jia lat manz.. How am I suppose to continue with this? Must clarify sia.. Must must must.
Wah, I really can't believe my eyes if I never seen it myself. Gosh. I've seen the pictures! All the ones I don't wish to see. God. This is crazy. I'm kinda shocked to.. see manz. Are you really the one? *headache* Jia lat manz.. How am I suppose to continue with this? Must clarify sia.. Must must must.
[ok ppl, you guys can just ignore this paragraph of crap I wrote]

<< Home