Friday, October 27, 2006

Just got home about half an hour ago. Today 3 people[s] said I was like in the mood for National Day. Cos I wore a red tee and a white skirt with shoes. You people know who you are yeah. =)


Finally MMD lessons for the week ended, which means tomorrow no need to go school! Yay! Well, MMD lessons are kinda slack, and interesting too! Learnt how to do some animations using ppt and all. Hahaha. Sucked at ppt. Well, after class we [my bao berr and muah] was still deciding whether to go out and jalan jalan anot.. So eventually we made up our minds to go somewhere nearer --- went to TPY makan @ the food court. Had "Ma la la mian" with chunks of chicken, but it didn't seem to be spicy enough and we weren't satisfied with lunch.


After that, we bought some kuehs from the Bengawan Solo and gosh, they tasted real good manz, I love it! We just continue eating and eating. Saw a bread shop [bakery?], went to buy "HK pollo bun" and "coffee bun" plus "ji dan gao" hahaha.. We were hell of a full but just continue eating anyway. Hee. Didn't spend very long there, cos there're no places of interest. So we parted like 1300hrs? Yeah. Took a long, lonely train ride back to Tanah Merah.


Saw my neighbour on my way back, and at the bus stop, there's this freaky pervert that kept looking at my direction. He is really.. OMG.. Cannot make it kind.. He's bald, middle-aged, but he's like an office person. Walao, while waiting for the bus he kept looking over here manz! So sick!! Sommore I took the same bus as him manz! WTH!!! And he sat the opposite direction of me! WALAO! Ok, maybe I'm thinking too much, but he really looked at me lor. Whenever I looked at him and gave him a glaring stare, he looked away. Bast*rd sia. He alighted the same stop!! Oh gosh. I kept noticing that he was noticing me.. Haiz.. Sad case manz.. I feel like giving him a punch on his ass face manz. Whatever, luckily he didn't follow my way home. Phews.


Anyway, no one's at home and my mom just bought a whole lot of bread.. for me and left it on my com table here.. Man, I'm not worried to die of starvation. Blog later, ciaO =)