Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ohhh my god. I just got home. It's been pouring heavily outside since.. about 4 plus. Yeah. It kinda stopped already. Anyway, school was alright, not that bad, finished class earlier than expected again. Which is a good thing. Reached YCK around 1215, waited for my "bao bei" then went down to top up my card. Damn it manz.. Shouldn't have topped. Grrr! I missed it lah! Haiz. [Ignore this if you don't know what am I blabbering about =) ] Mr Woon is our MMD tutor.. and he sure is a funny guy manz! Speaks chinese, crap a little, yea.. kinda enjoy the lesson apart from walking around the class, meaning can't log into msn and chat in peace. hee

He taught us quite a few program software thing.. Much related to Adobe but it's called the Image something.. Can't remember already. Then he taught us how to make an animated video.. something like that using paint. Hahaha.. and my ball was cut off into half.. also don't know why.. I took a video of it.. Damn funny.. Bounce halfway half of the circle gone. LOL.

After class, I wanted to go home straight but change my mind. So I went to my aunty's place instead. On my way there, gosh, firstly in the mrt. Walaoeh, dunno what happen manz, wherever I sit there sure will be an "85" smell lingering beside me sia.. Then I changed place to a corner seat. Then this secondary school guy came and stood leaning on the glass.. WALAO.. that is hell of an "85" lor! Luckily he got out of the train a few stops later.. Can't stand the smell.. My god... I almost fainted! Sheesh. Secondly, I can't believe who I saw manz. Initially never see her wan, but dunno why I saw. Couldn't even recognise her manz.. Looked abit weird with that "cheena" hairstyle which most of the "C" people would do it. [Haha if you are reading this, no offense manz, I just think you look weird. Just ignore my comment if you don't wish to see =) ] Obviously she saw me, and she just turned away. Heck, I saw you too. Seriously you look better with your last time the hairstyle.. The way you dress.. and the current hairstyle plus the bag and slippers.. hmmm.. 3 words: Orh ba san. Well.. who cares? Maybe you don't even treat me as your friend anymore, let alone others.
My cousin's computer has some problem, so wasn't able to blog until now. oh well, think I'll stop here. I'm really very full. Haiyo.. wanna puke alr.