How I wish I was still a baby, a young child. In that case I wouldn’t be able to worry about so much stuff and complicated matters. Sigh. I’m depressed.
Please don’t ask me why, because I don’t really wanna talk about it. It’s something personal that I would want to keep it in myself.
Today isn’t really a good day for me. Well it was OKAY in the morning until class started.
Customer service was not bad... just that we had to split up in groups and I was in group 2, and the only marketing student in that group. But it was okay though, the people were quite friendly.
Anyway, after class, I headed home, but on the way, a friend called and therefore we went for a movie. We watched “The Guardian”. It’s a really nice show. Incredibly touching. Head home after the show, and had a long walk back from the MRT station to my house. Did lots of thinking too. Well… No point now.
To wrap it up, I’m blessed with the people around me. When I feel down, there’re always here for moral and physical support. I’m really truly thankful to these people. Thank you a lot, my friends.
Please don’t ask me why, because I don’t really wanna talk about it. It’s something personal that I would want to keep it in myself.
Today isn’t really a good day for me. Well it was OKAY in the morning until class started.
Customer service was not bad... just that we had to split up in groups and I was in group 2, and the only marketing student in that group. But it was okay though, the people were quite friendly.
Anyway, after class, I headed home, but on the way, a friend called and therefore we went for a movie. We watched “The Guardian”. It’s a really nice show. Incredibly touching. Head home after the show, and had a long walk back from the MRT station to my house. Did lots of thinking too. Well… No point now.
To wrap it up, I’m blessed with the people around me. When I feel down, there’re always here for moral and physical support. I’m really truly thankful to these people. Thank you a lot, my friends.

<< Home