Woo~ I'm FRESH and CLEAN man, baby! Hahaha.. I just came back from the market like around 1130am, settled down abit, went to take a shower, really feel shoik now manz. Munching my "dao sa bao" now. =)
Haven't been to the market for ages. I think the last time I went was like a few months ago.. Cos I really hate the market, especially when it's in the super wet condition.. But today, it was really happening. There's like a pasar malam and there were tons of things manz. Clothes that I've seen in Far East and Bugis Street were all there, selling cheap!! But I didn't get it lah, abit not my style. Bought some tees that were originally from G2000 and U2. Cheap manz.. Dirt cheap. It's like you pay the price for 1 tee in G2000/U2, you can get 5 pieces of tees from the market and still got balance. Had a bowl of "dao huay" and it tasted real good. Better than you take away. Then my fear. Went to the other side of the market where they sell all the veggies and everything, and god, they were wet manz. Dead wet. I was like walking like a robot to prevent my slippers from getting wet and walking sooooo slowly cos I think the soles of my slippers are kinda worn out. I was like damn cautious to prevent from falling/ slipping.
Oh. The other reason I hate going to the market is that it's very crowded, and people had to or will have to or must squeeze their way through even if there's no space. Yeah, but today wasn't that bad lah, although there were lotsa people. I was like kinda "molested" by 2 small kids. One touched my butt! I thought who the hell so "bu zhi si huo" come and touch me... Walao. The other was one malay boy, a few years old I think, touched my leg leh! Wahh.. Nowadays kids ah.. Haiyo.. All perverts ah... I think this week I like kenna "mentally + physically molested" the most times leh! Walao... Suay sia. I saw my friend just now.. With her mom. Was quite shocked to see her though. Cos we haven't been seeing each other for like, almost 1 year? Yeah. Sad huh. We just live like opposite each other, just across the street.
Yup. That's all for this morning. Haha.. I'm really have the cravings for waffles. Anyway... I think I'll blog later IF there are things for me to blog about. heh. I wanna go out, somebody help!

<< Home