Friday, November 03, 2006

I didn't blog only for a day, and it seemed a little weird for me.

Well, anyway I'm doing better today, school was fun too. Me and Fang Yean were considering the other day whether to skip the lesson or not, because there was this zany "Entangling Rope" game scheduled in the workshop's lesson plan and another presentation that were supposed to have in class and we "were supposed to" prepare powerpoint slides, in an hour and a half including finding information and everything plus a 10%. What was the 10% about? I felt troubled over it, and decided to go to school, or else they'll do something to debar you from ICAs. However, it wasn't the part of it.

During class, we were "forced" to watched this customer service video, "how to handle complaints" and they were kinda boring yet interesting. Kept repeating the whole scenario and I was like yawning and gosh-when-is-this-gonna-end feeling. After that, the lecturer shared some interesting stories when he was still in SIA before he came into NYP. He said that one of the air stewardess was serving food [Spaghetti and meatballs] to a passenger on the plane and another stewardess came with the gravy sauce and asked the passenger who was an "ang moh" : "Sir, would you like some sauce on your balls?" And I was like.. OMG. How could she ever said that manz! Of course, she got fired. Hahaha.. Everyone was like laughing to the verge of out-of-breadth. Hahahaha.. And class was dismissed as early as 1515hours. YAY! Class was really fun. Didn't regret at all to attend it. But tomorrow's lesson.. Well.. I don't know. We'll see about it.

I felt so so so much better today already, and I tried my very best not to think about problems that occured the past few days. How-very-ever, I have the feeling of being daunted and emptiness in me... It was a sudden thing for me.. It's like I'm left with nothing at all. All these days the people that was truly there to support me and being there for me was my bao bei err and "OM" heh heh. I wanna thank them so much manz, for being there whenever I needed them the most, and also to cheer me up when I'm feeling vexed and weary. Thank you guys so much. I really really really feel appreciated for what you did to make me to let me "relive". It wasn't so bad after all. Thanks a very huge bunch. =)

Am looking forward for my waffle on Sat! =)