I've been glued onto You-Tube for ANTM and I'm already watching cycle 7 of it! Heh =)
Well, school sucked today. A Lot. and I mean it. How I wish I could complain to the director or who-ever that holds the most powerful authority in SBM. That "Cecelia" or should I say, our customer service lecturer was LATE! Ah ji and me were in school around 845 in the morning and we waited outside the class until 9 plus and still, she wasn't here. Jasmine and Kai Siang pia cab all the way to school and gosh, she's still not here by 10 am! That's like one freakin' hour late! I reckoned she don't have any sense of punctuality. That's from me. We were all discussing that we should leave by 10 or rather, 955 if she haven't turn up. Yeah. She didn't. So we left her a note and names and our admin number and we were off. If she didn't want to teach, she can just tell us and then we need not force ourselves out of bed to get to lesson! The other day when we were having her lesson, we reminded her that our class would start at 9 in the morning on Friday. Maybe she thought the class started at 1 today. She's a real ass. A plain dumb ass.
Around 11 plus, she called JS and she passed the phone to me. The lecturer was apologising that she couldn't make it to class and came up with all sorts of excuses and apologised again. What can I say? I felt so irritatingly frustrated and on the outside, I had to say, "never mind it's okay.. it's okay.. Don't worry about it." and the next moment she said, "anyway, just to let you know there's a make up lesson at 10 to 12 on monday morning." I was like.... What the hell?! I felt like giving her 2 tight slaps! Not only was she late, and we weren't, and now what? Make up lessons?! She's NUTS! A complete nut with no shell man! If there's any feedback session, I'm gonna make her until die.. Mark her so terribly down. She's going to be so so so miserable if she meets people like me. I ain't gonna give her a damn shit I tell ya.
On the other hand, on the brighter side of the day, today is rather a fruitful day for me. I bought lots of things, cos I just got my pay the last 2 days I think, and it was kinda a shopping spree for me. And I'm quite elated as it made me forgot all the sorrows that I've been through the past few days. I'm slowly adjusting to the current situation I'm in for now, and it's still the same words from me, I'm daunted. I have a fear in me and I don't wish to commit myself so much or else it'll be quite depressing for me again.
Anyway, my maid had returned from her so called "holiday trip". Am not really psyched to see her too. When I came back just now, she thought I don't know that she had returned, she came out like, "Ta-dahh.. Yu Hui.. I'm home!" But I cut her off before she could say anything. "I know you are back." I told her coldly, and added, " So what? I don't give you a damn whether or not you are back." I'm being a meanie. :D Actually, I'm more used to the kind of life whereby I have to do everything on my own which I have been doing the past 2 weeks or so. Well, she's going to stay for a few more months and it's bye-bye-don't-come-back-anymore for her.
That's all for today people. I'm extreamly exhausted and I'm gonna have an early night today. Ciao =)

<< Home