Sunday, November 05, 2006


I was back almost half an hour ago. Firstly in the afternoon, I met old man for my waffles treat at Waffles Town in Newton, where it was really near my French class. It's only about 3 to 5 minutes walk. I must say, the waffles there tasted superb. Best of the waffles I'd ever eaten. Thanks manz, old man. Anyway, just chit chat abit and I had to head for class at 230pm.


Well, class today was interestingly funny and incredible. There were another 2 new students and our teacher, Christelle, came. She's quite petite, and kinda cute. Haha. We had to do this self-introduction again which was quite different from what Jerome taught us. Anyway, I had a lot of fun in class.
After class ended, I met up with Janis [my long lost ninja mate] and the guys [eb, aunty wong, adeline, jenelle and serene] in Orchard. Went to walk around at Far East and I tried to keep myself from spending money on clothes and I did it! YAY! Haha. I had the cheesy sausage from Chippy and it's wonderful manz. I must say, I ate quite little today. Big improvement. I have to constantly remind myself that I have to control my diet and stop eating cos it seemed like I'm putting on weight already. So.. I must come to a stop. After that, me and donnie bought bubble tea [I had Pearl Milk Tea and she had SRT] and the pearls were super puny manz.. It tasted nice as well. Heh. Then we walked our way back to Heeren to take neo print. Speaking about that neoprint machine.. It really cmi. Really. There was an error twice! And the sound of the error sounded like the ambulance siren. So we had to wait for 10minutes before we could start designing and decorating our pictures. The poses of us.. Ah, shan't speak about it. Looks a bit horrible. So we waited and waited and talked about things that happened to catch up with the times. Haha. I realised that donnie's temper had become more "bao zao", she started scolding the machine and all.. LOL.


After that, I came home. And on my way back, I met some of my secondary school seniors and CYS. Yeap. Started to talk to them.. haha, quite funny. I talked to one of my friends' secret admirer when we were still in seconday school. HaHAhaa. Anyway, that's in the past. =)
Well.. I think that's for all today. I wanna go to that waffle place again!!