I'm so free today. I don't even know what to do. Tomorrow I'm gonna go French class again! Can't wait. The motor show starts today manz, I'm so so so tempted to go. But I'm left with 4 bucks this week, so broke manz!I can't even afford to go watch a movie. Sigh.
The whole day I've been doing nothing but eat. I think I've gained a few kilos manz. I'm gonna shed the fats off my body. How how how!!! I want to attend the motor show... Sob. It's until next weekend, but my schedule for next week and the week after next would be super packed. ICAs and projects are up. Don't even have time to visit Palawan.
I almost forgot. I have my dental appointment tomorrow. That reminds me.. No idea what colour should I put on the braces. Haiz, anyway.. I'm gonna meddle with my stuff. Blog again. Ciao.
The whole day I've been doing nothing but eat. I think I've gained a few kilos manz. I'm gonna shed the fats off my body. How how how!!! I want to attend the motor show... Sob. It's until next weekend, but my schedule for next week and the week after next would be super packed. ICAs and projects are up. Don't even have time to visit Palawan.
I almost forgot. I have my dental appointment tomorrow. That reminds me.. No idea what colour should I put on the braces. Haiz, anyway.. I'm gonna meddle with my stuff. Blog again. Ciao.

<< Home