Friday, November 10, 2006

JS and me @ Palawan

Ahh yes.. Another day passed. Today's the official last day of our classical modules. Awww, so sad. TEP stopovers are gonna start soon! No more boring lessons nor lectures anymore. Meaning projects and icas are to be conducted next week, and guidelines are yet to be out and the submission date is like next week and the week after next. The time given is so little, and expect us to complete everthing in 2 weeks?! Sigh. This ain't fair manz! I've settled my personal selling, and it was at this corner shop of shopping arcade. The queue was long, and the staff there took a long time to get things settled. JS and me waited for almost half an hour for our turns. While waiting, the girls behind us were really noisy, they talked and laughed so loud, and the tidbits they ate fell on the floor and they were blaming each other. -.- I mean, that shop is such a small, compact place and they are talking aloud? Hello? Can't you people lower your volumes? Can't stand it.


Anyway, I took the train home as usual. I observed quite a number of interesting and vexing stuff peopledo to either make you laugh or make you get annoyed. Like just now, when I boarded the train at Raffles Place, there was this 3 "gays" look alike [don't know if they are or not] and they were.. yeah, behaving so gay-ish. They were like [in chinese], "Actually I never work tomorrow, but dunno why in the end got work.." Haha.. Wanted to laugh but didn't. It wouldn't be nice. =) As the train was terribly crowded [by right it's wasn't even supposed to be], I moved into the centre of the train, and there was this malay lady [people of other races who happen to read my blog, please do not get intimidated] who came in at City Hall. I had a feeling she would get down at Paya Lebar. So she was standing beside me. When this man got off his seat and alight round the next stop, she pushed me and rushed to the empty seat, causing me to accidentally hit someone with my bag. I gave the malay woman a glaring stare. I was so angry, why can't she open her damn mouth and say, "excuse me"? Is it a very difficult thing to do or rather say? She's so inconsiderate, the seat is not even in front of her. She's being so - not courteous. And I was damn right, she got off at Paya Lebar.


Yeah. That was all for today. It's really infuriating when you meet situations like this. Sigh. Oh, today is going to be a long entry as I deleted the entry I wrote yesterday.. It sounded ironic. Haha. Anyway people, please bear with my naggings. :))))


So yesterday Jasmine, Fang Yean, JS and me headed to Sentosa. My very first visit there! Heh-heh. Me and Jas were already planning it on Monday night.. Call me sua ku, but at least I stepped onto the beach for the very first time. :) I passed by the beach on the monorail everytime I went to Sentosa when I was a kid but didn't get the chance to go to the beach. We met at 930 in the morning and Jas and FY were "a little" late. Hahaha. So me and JS went to Vivo to walk around. Well, I must say, Vivo is really humongous, and it seemed like an endless place to shop. However, I wouldn't call it the "shoppers haven", cos it's too huge and if you wanna get to this particular boutique you got to find and walk and walk.. Shops are more on specialty or exclusive type. Meaning expensive lah! Besides that, nothing much.


Headed back to the mrt and alas! The two arrived. LOL. We went to Vivo again, cos both of them wanted to buy breakfast but we couldn't find BK and when we found it, it's not even open for business. Haha. So we all decided to head to Sentosa for Sakae and while waiting, we took quite a number of pictures. They called it "cam-whoring". I guess we were that. hahaha. Anyway, it was raining on and off and we felt depressed over when's the sun gonna come out. We took this really cute "shuttle bus" to Siloso Beach. The weather's really unpredictable. The moment we went into Sakae, the sun came out. When we finished eating, it started to drizzle. We then walked to Palawan and managed to find a shelter there and started to take pictures again. LOL. Walked again and found this eating place for ice cream and there were proper chairs for us to suntan! YAY! Ordered this $11.50 Classique ice cream and they were GOOD. Took a dip in the sea and I don't know why I tasted the salty water. It's disgusting. I was quite disappointed though, cos I didn't get the tan I wanted. But today, I'm starting to think that I might be burnt, cos my shoulders hurts. We left around 4 plus, and find the food that was "in need" to satisfy my craving - Laksa. I still prefer the one located at my house downstairs. Still the best I've ever eaten. I took a bus home, it's a direct bus. hehe. A "tragic" thing happened. I couldn't see the way I walked and I bumped onto the top of the bus when I wanted to sit down. Hurt so badly manz. And I fell asleep, the same thing happened. When the bus came to a halt, I hit my head on the bus. You see, I was sitting right at the back of the double- decked bus.


One hour later, I reached home. It was a long bus ride, and tiring one too. Alright, that's all. Heh. I still wanna go! When are you people in for Sentosa outing again man? Here are some pics we took. Well, there are more pictures, but Jas haven't send them to me so.. Yeah, gotta wait till next time. Anyway, those unglamourous ones can't be put up. So sorry manz :)


Palawan, where madness begins.

The beach

In the cute mini "bus" [fy on phone.. Yikes! =)]

JS and me outside Sakae waiting....

Waiting and waiting... Meddling with my stuff..

Stoning.....

YaWNing... ! ZzzZZZz

Sleeping...

Anger! Sun's not out!!!

Smiling :))))

The gurls :)

Taking pics for the "next top model"

Eh.. Hello! :)

A kiss from me to you!

Thank you gals for the wonderful time!!! Love ya to bits :)