Today's lesson was ultra boring. This week is also the last week of our classical module -Business Etiquette. Well, it's all about grooming, your clothes and everything, basically learning how you make yourself presentable. And during the 30 minutes break, Fang Yean, Jasmine, Ah ji and me took funny pictures ... haha.. Make up lesson for CS was also conducted this morning and finally Miss Yik is early. Thank god. Seriously, her lessons are also really dull. Anyway, I'm not gonna brood over it cos it's over baby!
After class about 4, I went to PS to meet my senior [haha] for coffee at TCC. I was like so lost inside PS cos I didn't know there was a TCC there. heh heh. The oreo frapp was delicious man, didn't regret ordering at all. Heh. Then, about 2 hours or so we headed home. Hahaha.. Same MRT stop. Lolx.
Oh boy. I'm full. Although I didn't eat much. Anyway, I'm meeting the guys at 11 tomorrow for some BT project. Haiz, my personal selling is gonna be super gone case. I haven't got any people to buy from me. Sad manz.
My plans for the week are almost full. Should be quite busy for this whole week. From projects to icas to outing to projects again. Aw, gosh. I wanna sleep early tonight manz, my eyes are so droopy now.
I should say, I'm glad that I'm actually feeling better cos there's no use brooding over the past. If things were meant to happen this way, it just happened. I shouldn't trust people so easily. I suppose I'm purely just dumb. Sigh. I'm dreading school!! I feel like working.. I need more cash! CASH!!! Where is my money!!!!!!

<< Home