Sigh. Another Monday. [HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH JI!!!!!] Another new week. There's no school today [thank god]. I'm sitting in front of the com since 11, trying to download my project guidelines from the stupid CMS system. When I successfully logged into it, there's no file for me to download. [Just ended the phone conversation with my mom's friend.. Very long winded..] I tried to download it yesterday night, and my dad was like screaming at me asking me why haven't I gone to bed at 2. Sigh.
So. I saw this MMD and B.E project guidelines already. They are really... tough. Well, for MMD. I don't even understand the requirements! It's like they keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again, now I'm so confused. I haven't even got started with anything yet. My ica for PM, MMD, B.E is a goner. I'm trying to brainstorm, but my mind seems to portray a blank image. I dislike projects a lot manz, it's more of a burden than a fun thing to do. Well I mean sometimes you do get some fun doing projects. However not in an individual project though. It's stressful, and more and a lot more work are to be done by yourself.
The weather's a little dusky, it was gloomy just now and had thunder, and it's not raining. Now it's bright and sunny.
My mom's not at home, neither is my dad. I'm all alone STUCK with this pathetic looking biatch. [Wow. I sound harsh. Sorry :p] Oh, just now I thought I was gonna lose my tongue. I was eating the barley and because of the braces, I have this habit of picking food using my tongue [heh heh.. might sound gross but no choice manz. =)] and the next moment I knew the flesh under my tongue was stuck onto the braces. Sheesh. I tried all my ways of getting it out but I can't. So in the end I just forced it out and now I'm bleeding. Inside my mouth. Gosh. It hurts so much that the pain triggers to the entire tongue. Geez.
Sigh! I don't wanna put on make up on the presentation! I'd look like a baboon's ass! All these requirements are driving me nitwit! Argh. Shan't think about it anymore. I shall just slack on the whole day. Period.



<< Home