Monday, November 13, 2006

It was one of my best times of my life last evening. =)

Firstly, I would like to thank Ivan, Xiang Yong, Desmond, Sherona and JS for the wonderful evening yesterday. Thank you all for the movie plus dinner treat, and the cab ride. I really truly appreciate it. *touched*


Yesterday I left my house for French Class at 1230pm [My class starts at 1430hours]. The reason of leaving early was I took a bus [for the very first time] instead of a train. I feared that I would be late for class as I thought the bus ride would take over an hour. Therefore I left extra early. Well, the weather was not beautiful either. It was dark and gloomy. I waited for about 10 minutes before the bus came, and I met Hui Hui [CCSS junior]. Together, we took 48 together. I wasn't really sure if the bus will reach Sarkies Road although I passed by the bus-stop twice and saw 48 on the board. =P I asked the bus driver and he was like, "where is Sarkies Road" and I'm like, "[Shit] near Bukit Timah Road there, never mind, I just take first]." All the while in the bus there was an only feeling in me - FEAR. I called JS when I was approaching Marine Parade. She couldn't help me much too, but I just called her. -.- She told me to get down the bus and take a cab if I sensed the bus is not bringing me to the right destination. It rained really heavy on my way to class.


A while later, the thought of "Newton MRT station" struck me. I went to the bus driver immediately and asked if he would drive pass Newton Mrt. He said YES!!! Phew. I was like "thank god" manz! And guess what time I reached Alliance Française? 1330hours. -.- It took me 45 minutes to reach there. It was still pouring and my slippers were all soaking wet. Went to the Olio Cafe to look around, which the ice chocolate with ice cream attracted me. Didn't bring enough cash with me. I've got only 4 bucks in my bag. Couldn't find an ATM machine too. So I went to class at about 1415hours, sat down and waited. People were running late, and the lastest person who got here was Aaron, at 1525hours. Almost an hour late. Hahaha. Everyone was like, "De sole, je suis en retard." It means, "Sorry I'm late". HAHAHA. Class was fun, and I found out that the Thai lady in my class is a lecturer in NYP! She is teaching in the school of Design, I think, cos she teaches animation. =)

After class, I went to meet JS and her friends [mentioned above] to catch a movie [Flushed Away] at Cineleisure. *Thumbs up* The animation was really fantastic and it was hilarious! I was laughing me arse out. When the movie ended, I was still hesitating whether or not to go dinner with them [they were celebrating JS's birthday] and I made up my decision eventually and we walked to Dhoby Ghaut to meet Desmond's gf. Took a bus to Kallang [Indoor Stadium]. We were dining at the "Cosy Bay", you know where many Singapore drama series shot their scenes there, the one with the bridge. So cool manz! We were literally on the second last floor and the night scenery were beautiful, apart from the bit of haze. I had Fish and Chips and they were good. REAL good. Better than Swensens and Cartel's. I'm really glad I went, apart of not footing in the bill. I felt so bad. That's why the second sentence of my entry I wrote my "thank you message". =)))


After having dinner, singing birthday songs and cake-cutting ceremony, we stay a little while more, till about 11, we left. Before that I was like telling Xiang Yong that my mom probably locked up the doors and slept already and he was like, "huh, aiyo, ok ok we leave now..." and I was like, "eh, hello, got keys can open lah!" hahahaha.. I think he got a bit tipsy. HAHAHAHA. [Shhh.. Don't let him see this :) ] I "shared" a cab with Desmond and Sherona whom both I'm thankful of.. They gave me a lift home manz. Sigh. I'm so... touched. These are nice bunch of people manz. Thank you thank you thank you all so so so so much! :)


Oh yeah, Xiang Yong haven't sent the pictures, so I'll just have to wait. Meanwhile, I took some and these are the ones:


Raining...

Lights not up @ Orchard Road

My favourite Perrier

Delicious "Fish and Chips"

Taking a long time in the W.C


Am supposed to meet my lecturer today at The National Library down at Bugis, but he texted me a message saying that he won't be able to make it, which what I was hoping for last night! Oh my god.. I'm so zhun. :p