What in the world are you brooding about, Loon Yu Hui? Sigh. You don't even know it yourself eh? What's happening to you? Stop being freaking troubled! Argh!!
Today was kinda dumb for me to go school, BSU briefing at 830 am and I woke up like 715. I'm so tired, slept at 1 last night. So for the whole day, I was trying to stay awake while they brief us. My god. I was like nodding all the way manz. My eye lids were so heavy that I felt like using toothpicks to support them. About 3 plus, we were supposed to do this project and submit tomorrow. What a stupid task. One of the BSU in charge looked like "Edna" from "The Incredibles" and the slimmer version of Lydia Sum. LOL. Oh, ah ji and I got into different teams.. I'm in Team 1, doing mystery shopping! Quite slack huh.. Sunday must work manz! Gee, there's still 20 weeks more to go. Help manz!!
Sigh. My life's a mess. It seems like I'm missing a piece of puzzle, and I'm feeling "soledad". Memory lives on, what can I say?
"Across the miles, it's funny to me. How far you are, but how near you seem to be. I could talk all night, just to hear you breathe, I could spend my life, just living this dream. You're all I'll ever need. You give me strength, you give me hope, you give me someone to love, someone to hold. When I'm in your arms, I need you to know, I've never been, never been this close. With all the loves I used to know, I kept my distance, I never let go. But in your arms, I know I'm safe, cos I've never been held, and I've never been kissed in this way, You're all I'll ever need."
Okayyy.. I'm getting a little over-emotionalised here. I can't but help feeling super upset. urgh. Tell Yu Hui that she's one useless ass. Sigh. Move on, gal.

<< Home