Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sigh! Busy busy busy! What a busy day.. and week! This week is really busy for me as well, but it's less busier than last week! At least I don't have to stay up late for the whole night to do my project.

Tomorrow there's Customer Service ICA, followed by the roleplay and then Friday gotta hand up the Project Management project. I don't know the progress yet, but it's kinda slow. Me and JS stayed in school yesterday to do the project together and this morning we met at Orchard to do our second part of the script for the roleplay on Thursday. We took quite long to think of the contents and the appropriate tone and english words to suit the entire scenario. Haha. It was quite fun. Oh! We went to the toilet at Lido, and there's this man.. My god. He didn't see where he was going, and he walked straight into the ladies! Sheesh! Me and Ah ji were like stunned and we stood outside and waited for him to come out.. Hahaha.. After a while, he came out. I think he saw us looking when we turned away. I should have walked into the toilet and embarrass him. Hahahaha. I had McD's for lunch =)

After completing the script, I asked ah ji if she wants to go to expo and "kia kia" cos it was still early. Met XY up there as well cos "he" wanted to buy wine. Hehe. I had my Thai chendol and SAusage with wedges [finally]. I went to the booth that my mom and I went the other time and we had free wine sampling [woo~] there [the sales staff still recognise me] from $19 to $79. Heh. XY face turned red after a few glasses. LOL. I felt a burning sensation in me. He bought a boutille of white wine and I chipped in 9 bucks =) Hahaa. On my way home I almost forgot to press the bell when it was reaching my bus stop. When I reached home I just fell onto the bed and slept. So tired manz.

So many things just happened. Yesterday my folks quarrelled again because of "her". Sigh. Okay, I'm so freaked out now. I haven't read up my CS notes. I better go study my CS already. If not tomorrow's 10% is a goner. Ciao.