Thursday, November 23, 2006

Woo~ Customer Service ICA is over! I was cheated manz! Mr Sim told me the paper consist only 10% and it turned out to be 15%! Hah. I'm going to tell the whole world about the sphagetti and meatballs story. hee=) Make him get letter. Evil me.

The paper was quite a killer, I think. Cos there was this 12 marks question that I almost left it blank, but I still did try to attempt it. Whether or not it's correct, I've no idea. Hope I pass my test, that's the only thing I have in mind right now, cos yesterday I didn't have the heart to study and whatever I try to memorise I just forget the next moment. Sigh. I hope everything goes smoothly whether it's ICAs or stopovers for me. Oh, speaking of stopovers, I've been posted to BSU. There's this briefing on Monday at 8.30am in the morning. So after the test me and ah ji stayed in school a little while more to edit and add some more words to the CS roleplay script for tomorrow. We came up with some zany ideas of the fan and it's so funny. PM project is progressing as well, right gals? It's due on Friday, guess I gotta stay back tomorrow and do it with my group of wonderful girls.

Sigh. Mom and Dad are away. Well. Yea. Both are in Malaysia. My mom went today and dad went yesterday. So I'm alone at home with "her". Don't like her manz. Had chee cheong fun for dinner, and damn, I put too much chili sauce and my stomach isn't feeling good. I had my runs 3 times yesterday and it's that bad as well. Gosh. Okay, I'm so dead tomorrow morning. Because mommy isn't in Singapore [she'd come back tomorrow] and I didn't know that class starts at 9am tomorrow and I got to pull myself out from my bed so early to take the early train ride, cos by right mommy will send me to school if I have class in the morning. Aiyiyiyiyi!

Well. I think I better stop here. I need to go check out my other stuff.