Friday, November 24, 2006


YAY! Finally we're going to end these 6 weeks of classical modules. Look how we've survived! =) From the very first week of Project Management to the fourth week of Business Etiquette and the two weeks of mugging and rushing for projects [MMD, BE, CS and PM]. Woo~ It's gonna be over, cos tomorrow we're handing in the project, and stopovers, here I come!


After about 3 days of coming up with the scripts for customer service roleplay and editing them [adding and adding words cos they were too short], me and ah ji finally get to do "perform" being "demanding" customers and "calm" service provider. LOL. And the person who graded us was Mr James Sim [yeah, the spaghetti and meatballs guy]. I thought he remembered me cos of the conversation but I think he is clueless about who the hell I am. I woke up at 6.30am today to prepare myself and get ready for school cos mommy hasn't come back until afternoon. It was a tortorous time for me manz. I snoozed my alarm twice before I actually got out of bed. I feel so tired! I realised I was running late when I was having breakfast. Heh heh. I was supposed to leave house at 7.15am and I was there having breakfast. -.- The past few days I had snowflakes and twix cereals for me breakfast. Ohhh. It tasted reaaal good. And I got the toy from the cereals! Hahaha. I've got 4 now, and there's 2 more characters for me to collect. =) So after that I rushed outta home, and right, I missed the bus.. Both of them [38 and 12] and I waited for another 10 minutes for it to arrive. Sigh. The train was super crowded. I stood all the way to Orchard with heels manz! I'm on my heels!!! Then there was this pregnent lady who boarded the train at Bedok, no one gave up their seats for her! How not-courteous of Singaporeans.


My collection of free toys from the cereals =)


So school ending like before 10am. And fy, jas and tharika went to do the project and me and ah ji was thinking what to do cos we didn't want to go back home so early. For my reason, I do not want to look at that "her". We went to "O" and walked around, basically to search for ah ji birthday present that we still owe her. We walked to Heeren where we had our lunch at Sakae. Had Salmon sashimi craving since yesterday. Then, we walked and walked around, and headed to Far East. I bought a pair of slippers cos I can't stand the pain on my feet. I'm plastered everywhere. Blisters too. Came back home around 4, took a bath and then started to do some pictures editing on powerpoint. Shall post the rest on my next blog entry.

Mon creation :))) Sakae Sushi


Plastered.

Too bad my dear ah ji don't want to send me the pictures that we took just now, as she said she was charging her mobile phone, so tomorrow she'll send it. =) And I have collect the cakes and cookies as well manz! So troublesome. Someone from the festive team just scared the hell out of me today. She told me to go collect the things today. I was like, "not tomorrow meh?!" Gosh, no car today manz, how you expect me to carry 4 cakes home plus cookies? toot.


Oh, I secretly took a picture of a woman painting her nails on the train a week ago. hee.

The weird lady...

Painting her nails...


And yesterday night while I was on phone and onlining, there's this giant cockroach that FLEW to my computer screen [I was on fy's blog that time]! So icky manz! It's black! And it FLIES!! I was screaming my lungs out and it still didn't move.. until I called my maid to kill it. Then it flew to god-knows-where!!! And just now my mom told me that there's a cockroach in my trousers that was hung for weeks. Ewww.. Disgusting.

the disgusting cockroach [XY stop it.. LOL!]


Haha.. Read my blog tomorrow... cos I'm gonna blog tomorrow laaa. -.- Hahahaha.