Personal Selling collection was at 3.30pm in school today, and I was like there sharp. [well, maybe not.]
Guess what? I waited almost like 1 hour just to collect the stuff! Sigh. Well, I had like 6 bags, and mommy came to help me deliver. I thought they had this "help to take to your car" service but they didn't do as they said they would. Damn. I had to make several trips back to the place to collect and put in the car. Honestly, people who didn't buy for consumption, please give yourself a pat on your shoulder, cos the cookies and everything just sucked big time. Except the cakes. They were good. My dad bought the chocolate sensation and I'm enjoying it. =) After that, I went to Orchard to meet Monsieur Goh to pass him his stuff. And I "A-ed" alot of goodies from the shop. That includes coffee bean card, photo frame and a Cold play CD. hee.
Oh.. Pepper was so called "infected" with fleas. And she had really grown as well. My.
Anyway, this entry is gonna be a short one, cos I need to do my French homework... Haven't done them cos this week had been busy.. Crazily busy. Sigh.. I'll blog again. Ciao =)
Some items of PS.
Some items of PS.

<< Home