I was nearly on top of the world yesterday! YES!!! I did have loads of fun! Well.. I used the word "nearly" beacause there was some other little puny things which I'm still quite bothered about.. But, okay.. Let me just update here. [got a feeling this would be a long entry and last paragraph is for the unknown anonymous =D]
Yesterday morning, I went to the dentist [my dad sent me there] to change the coloured- rubber in my braces! On the way there, I was confronting him why he treat that bitch so well, and it almost led to an arguement, again. He told me he was reasoning out things with me, and I'm like, "puh-leeze.. Stop covering up and bang ta jiang hua ok!" Sigh, anyway, she's gone and never coming back, and I never wanna see her f*cking face again manz. She sucks. [disrespectful to my mom, talks back, and etc, who wants this kind of maid other than my puny bird brain dad?] Hahaha.. It was so happening manz, cos I actually chose green, both light and dark green plus some yellow rubbers. Reason - To match my spects. :))) And there were 2 nurses around me again, especially the new one, can't stand her, she's like really dumb. My dad went into the room with me, and he asked the doctor to put 4 black rubbers on my front tooth! Haha, Halloween is over, dad! -.- He drove me him and an hour later he came and fetch me to French Class, and then send her back to the agent. I wanted to go to the agent, but I think my dad is afraid of ME, complaining to the agent there, that's why he didn't allow me to go. Who cares?
Anyway, the short bazaar in my Alliance Française is over, cos I wanted to buy that "bkn" I saw last week, but it's over. Aww manz. So I went up to class and not to my surprise, I'm the first one to reach. It was only 2pm. A few minutes later that Indian guy came and we had a little chat. Lolx. I was like ooh-ing and ahh-ing to what he told me about India, cos I know unambiguously nullity, zilch about India, plus his strong Indian accent, .... My god, I was practically pretending to understand what he's trying to say. Then I told him that I only know there's this temple filled with mice in one of the temples in India, and if you get to see the white mice, it means that you will be in luck or something. And his reply was, "I heard of it, but every temple has mice! You must be watching too much of Discovery.." LOL. Christelle came, and she really taught us lots of things. If I ever master French, I'd thank Mallard and her for making French Language so interesting. Oh, she seems to like my name [Colette] a lot: The name she called most of the times. Heh heh. The second one was "Ma-nish" [that indian guy's name].
After French lesson, I took my time, dillied-dallied here and there a while, and slowly walked to the MRT station. I tripped twice manz! So embarrassing, cos there were people behind me. Luckily I didn't kiss the ground, if not I'd stay at home for the rest of my life. I made it to City Hall at 6 and waited for about 15 minutes on the platform before I went to the control station, that was when I saw Ivan [lucky me], cos I need not wait for the rest to come companionless. Then another quarter hour, "the china soy sauce" joker [XY] came. LOL. I didn't remember until he said "liu ge zi" and it occured to me so I started cracking up like no one's business. hahahaha! Come to think of it, it's super funny.
I was dressed in shorts and a striking orange-red jacket, and I felt kinda weird cos people coming out from the control station were dressed nicer, compared to me. hee. Don't care lah. The most next time go out dress nicer. We waited and waited until 630 something, and the friend of theirs haven't turn up, so we went for a walk to find the eating place as planned. Sad to say, my sense of direction failed me, not to say "some other" taking PURE GEOG. The one taking history found the place. LOL. Really cannot make it. Finally at 730 or so, their friend came, and er, I should say, I feel weird cos she's too quiet and I have no idea what to talk. Anyway. We placed our orders and order order order! I wanted to order spaghetti and meatballs but I didn't. lol. And and and the cakes were so cute!! Hahaha. [pics are at the end of the entry, but not all will be up, due to someone's request. cos he got my ba bing. *DEAD*] In total, spent about $126. EX huh. My peng yiu, you hor li po fei. Kam xia hor. Oh. I forgot to mentioned that the white wine that we bought at Expo finally was in our stomaches. hee. There was a surcharge of 20 bucks which I thought it was a horrendous price to pay. I had about 2 glasses [not a full glass], woah, I felt so good! "jie jiu xiao chou" HAHAHA. [PS* Eh, khaki, go and buy a couple more bottles to store up.]
Walked around at Raffles City and then went home. There's nothing to walk, and the only event there was the Barbie princesses thingy. Ewww. I hate barbie dolls. Yucks. I reached home around 1045pm, THANKS to the bleedy bus that made me waited for 15 minutes WHICH caused me to reach home 15 minutes later. Idiot. Luckily I didn't get a scolding from my dad, I think he's too obsessed watching his soccer match with his friend. Took a bath, and came online. Trying to digest and burn of some calories by typing on a msn window. Hahaha. Lame. Slept around 1am. I felt I'm really lucky yesterday manz, clueless, but just sensed it. =)
Well, as for today, mon pere told me that he'd bring me shopping yesterday, however his container came, then he said he had to postpone to next week, as he'd be busy. Sheesh. I woke up at 845am and wanted to go for a morning jog, but it rained heavily but hey, I finished the whole series of "Xing Ping Guo Le Yuan". I then went back to bed and woke up at 1 something.
Ah yes. I remember. Another reply to Anonymous:
Anonymous, anonymous... Who can it be? Haha, must be you. :) [don't worry, won't let anyone know it's you :x]
Eh, seriously. I've given thoughts about this problem. Although here you are apologising right, problems can't be sloved so easily you know. It's part of the mentality and emotional breakdown. So why not try to salvage the situation instead of apologising a thousand times? But I have a feeling the answer might be impossible lah, hor? And no matter how much you apologise right, it's already over. [Jia lat, I got so many things to say, but I don't know how to put it.]
I no longer blame you for what happened, but given much thoughts about it, I just felt that what you said and what you do - contrasting. Reason: You told me you were mature enough to think, and now you are telling me you are childish.. Hahaha.. Isn't this contrasting? Although I may like you for don't know whatever reason, and others do too, the outings were really wonderful. Haven't been enjoying that much since the last meeting. :) I didn't have the guts to ask you these, but since I'm half way there I might as well go all the way. SO. I really want to know something: at the initial stage, did you really mean what you said during the first time we went out? And what's the real reason for the initiation? And the sms you sent the other day?[hope you get what I mean, cos later too obvious. if you don't know then maybe send me a text.] It kept me thinking for days and I tried to analyse them, still can't get an answer. I don't want to think anymore, I just want to know manz. Curiosity is growing, and I'm in doubt.
I'm trying to look at this in a really positive way already, but sometimes it's hard for me not to think. Feeling "xin suan". Do you know how I feel? Even if we can't back to the days as before, I want to know what you are actually thinking and get things straight and stop all the confusion in me before I move on. So if you don't mind, tell me k? Thanks.
I won't do anything until you reply.







<< Home