Wednesday, December 06, 2006

906am:
Good morning bloggie, morning people, ... Good morning everybody!
Geez. Right, don't guess and you might be dead right. I'm in IBRC again. My god. I'm top bored manz. Look at me - restless, helpless, sleepy, tired, argh. I'm so sleepy! I woke up late despite sleeping at 9 plus yesterday night, and waking up at a LATE time at 730am. My god. My team haven't complete the drill down thing of the case study, and we are going to do it later, if that faggot remembers to let one of my team members go, cos if not, we are not going to go anywhere further. Me gosh.

Right. I was like late for almost 10 minutes today, and luckily... *Phew* Mr Faggot haven't turn up and I cheated a little.. Hehe.. I put my signed in time at 830am :)))) Aww, BSU RULES! [quite fake huh. lol] The reason that caused me to be late, was that there was this erm.. truck that transports Ca*lsberg, and the bottles of Ca*lsberg were all over the floor.. as in broken glasses were "scattered" [is this the correct word?] I don't know how to describe it, but I took some pictures of the scene. There was this jam when my mom went into the exit "12B" which was towards NYP. And Ah ji came even later than me. Her train got delayed for almost an hour, cos there was this accident in Yishun MRT. Stay tuned to the news huh. [She also cheated. lol. Came in about 9 and signed in at 830am.. Orh horrr... lol]

Sigh, what a day to start with, jams and lateness and everything. I can sense it's not going to be smooth day for me manz. I await my favourite time at 6pm. Blog later. Ciao.


1312 hours:
My god. See, I told you I won't have a good day today. What more, it's only 1 plus in the noon! Dead manz, I don't know what the hell am I suppose to survive for the rest of the day. Sigh. Anyway, I just got back from lunch not long ago, and I finally got started with my meal replacement! Heh. Good start huh. Ah ji got herself tuna mayo as usual, from Splash and Deckers. [Won't ever she get sick of it? Pei fu...] Went to NC, and whoa manz, packed with people. Ah ji wanted to get her "mei len bu yao ai" [ice-less watermelon juice], but the queue was really long, she abandoned the thought of getting it and got a slice of pineapple instead. For myself, I got a slice of pineapple as well plus a banana. Nice. So far it's a good start, cos I haven't been eating fried stuff for quite some time.


We went to the sports area to walk around to actually kill the time until at least 3pm, but there were work in progress and so we just returned to our very little SBM, and heh. Climb that flight of tiring staircase to the fifth floor, then to the fourth and back to my room, which is 2 doors away from IBRC. Yea. When I reached the fifth floor, there are memories running through at the back of my head. Haha, yeah, memories of the good old times and boring ICT and BSA and frontpage and html classes conducted there. Oh, also chiong-ing for CFO projects till 6 almost 7pm last semester. And people were in there having classes, awww.. sad. Hahaha.. I was like talking and talking with ah ji and reached the end of the walkway, to tell you the truth, I really had the shock of my entire life manz. I almost died. I choked like I've never choked before, and I'm like.. wth. lol. I just turned around and haha.. walked back. Well, nothing major in particular, just that hmm.. I felt kinda "cs" to stumble onto the "xxxxxxx". heh. Tsk. I wonder...


Yeaaaap. Back to slacking time! Going home at 6 again!
Cleaning up the mess...

See the broken pieces of glass?

Sweeping...

Tsk.


2137 hours:

Woo~ Finally. Tuesday is coming to an end. Wedneday's coming! Sheesh. When is this year gonna end manz?! I wanna throw all my troubles far, far away. YEAH! That's what I'm gonna do. hee. Anyway, I am pretty proud of myself today. Cos I'm sticking to my diet plan. I even went down to jog for 2 rounds! It's a good start for me eh? Long time since I've jogged, and yes, I've lost all my stamina, and now it's time to built it back. Man, it feels good to sweat it all out, especially when you have a lot of things on your mind. If I stick it for the rest of my life.. [which is kinda impossible]... I should be able to shed a few kilos. I'll blog tomorrow.