Didn't really feel like blogging just now, cos there were quite a lot of people in the room. I thought of going home and blog, but aiya, I decided to blog here anyway, cos also got nothing better to do.
Was watching some videos and ah ji came to be my companion for the part of the day, cos she had to go some place.. Sorry, can't reveal much, it's P&C. =)
Sighs. Here I am again, doing the same routine [well, I've changed room already] at my lonely corner, online, reading my own blog, and blogging. Hahaha. Pathetic huh? Our case study project is almost done, as in the very first part of it. So for the rest of the day, it's nothing but slacking. Some of my mates even went Orchard shopping [yeah, they have transport]. I just got back from NC again. Decided to have an early lunch [yes!! my meal replacement drink] with ah ji cos I was already feeling hungry and I was trying to control my intake of food. She had "YTF", haven't been seeing her eat that for ages.
Apparently, I haven't been the top of my mood these three days. Only she knows what I'm thinking. And always after lunch, the moodless, listless me would start to show, because maybe the fact is that I've seen "things" that I wasn't suppose to see. I didn't even tempt for it, and also didn't think of it... The feeling in me now is really indefinable, unutterable... perhaps overwhelming? Sighs. When are you going to face it, girl? Three days in a row! Hello? Wake up!!
Was watching some videos and ah ji came to be my companion for the part of the day, cos she had to go some place.. Sorry, can't reveal much, it's P&C. =)
Sighs. Here I am again, doing the same routine [well, I've changed room already] at my lonely corner, online, reading my own blog, and blogging. Hahaha. Pathetic huh? Our case study project is almost done, as in the very first part of it. So for the rest of the day, it's nothing but slacking. Some of my mates even went Orchard shopping [yeah, they have transport]. I just got back from NC again. Decided to have an early lunch [yes!! my meal replacement drink] with ah ji cos I was already feeling hungry and I was trying to control my intake of food. She had "YTF", haven't been seeing her eat that for ages.
Apparently, I haven't been the top of my mood these three days. Only she knows what I'm thinking. And always after lunch, the moodless, listless me would start to show, because maybe the fact is that I've seen "things" that I wasn't suppose to see. I didn't even tempt for it, and also didn't think of it... The feeling in me now is really indefinable, unutterable... perhaps overwhelming? Sighs. When are you going to face it, girl? Three days in a row! Hello? Wake up!!
Oh, and you know, the past three days I've been reading a lot on astrological stuff? I'm almost a pro in that subject. I found out everything about different horoscopes and some of them are really accurate! Hahaha. My god. Ok. I never felt that bored. That's a torture for a gemini manz.. If I could, I would just work manz. I wanna work! I need cash! Not that I'm cashless, but I wanna know more people, learn at least something and socialise. Instead of sitting here, doing practically nothing. Life is not that bland for a gemini manz. It should be happening! [Sigh. If c'est la vie] I think I'm just gonna stop right this instant. If I continue anymore, I might just hang myself.

<< Home