I'm BORRRRRRRRRRED!!!! HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!
My god. I've been like slacking in IBRC and my so called "work place", online the whole day, didn't continue to do any project because we're too lazy to start!!! I mean, it's Monday manz, and it's another dull, long day.. Also back to the freezing time. Sigh. It's only 1452 hours and my god, there's still a few more hours to kill! Aiyiyi!
I finally met up with donnie and sabby, they're having their classical today... well, for the next 6 weeks. Finally they can slack. Man. How lucky. I'm still stuck here for so long, wasting time, doing nothing. This semester has its pros and cons. Pros are: There's no major exam, lots of slacking time in BSU. Cons are: nothing to do, can't wear slippers, freezing cold.
Now I've got to go meet the tootie, he's coming, and now I've gotta run. Blog later.
My god. I've been like slacking in IBRC and my so called "work place", online the whole day, didn't continue to do any project because we're too lazy to start!!! I mean, it's Monday manz, and it's another dull, long day.. Also back to the freezing time. Sigh. It's only 1452 hours and my god, there's still a few more hours to kill! Aiyiyi!
I finally met up with donnie and sabby, they're having their classical today... well, for the next 6 weeks. Finally they can slack. Man. How lucky. I'm still stuck here for so long, wasting time, doing nothing. This semester has its pros and cons. Pros are: There's no major exam, lots of slacking time in BSU. Cons are: nothing to do, can't wear slippers, freezing cold.
Now I've got to go meet the tootie, he's coming, and now I've gotta run. Blog later.

<< Home