1019 hours:
B.....o....r.....i....n....g...! Right. I'm here again, my very BSU TEAM 1 room at 3rd level the very first room in block B. Heh. I just got back from ordering log cakes for personal selling. Luckily I went there just now, no one in the shop at all... As in no one was queueing up to pay. Hahaha. I think NYP is a sucker to ask us to sell log cake vouchers as personal selling "project". There are like no varieties at all, just mango, chocolate and hazel log cakes. Ohmigod. Ah ji went Mission Impossible again, and won't be back till 12 noon. Yea.. So it's me myself and I the whole morning. Oh yea, in the afternoon, there's some stupid team-building activity that's [I think] compulsary for everyone to attend, argh. Better not be another horrendous day today, I tell ya. Or else I'm gonna rip myself off. [Wowiee. I'm getting more violent verberlly.. Must learn to be more.. erm, "wen rou" *ahem*]
And beeeecause of this freaking activity, I had to wear my "long-last-worn" shoes. [By right I'm supposed to go to the gym but well.. See how first. =)) ] I last wore this pair of shoes when I'm working at Marina Square at some particular event [if you people had been reading, you should know which one I'm referring to], about 3 months ago. Hmmm.. Memoirs.
*shivers* [Because I didn't bring my jacket.]
Ahhh.. Stop thinking so much, Miss Loon. You still got a long, long way and a long long day to go. Brighten up a little and get kickin' gal. :) [Will blog when I get home]
1927 hours:
Woah. I just got home not long ago. Showered and finally got settled down. Anyway, let me just update a little.
The lame activity that I mentioned, started at about 215pm, and ended 430 something. A lot of people weren't there, obviously they just skipped that part. Well. [shall skip the details] The activities were musical chairs, captain's ball and mind-field games. Lame huh? For musical chairs, I was the one out of the three who got elimiated first, and I'm seriously glad that I was out first, so I won't have to fight for chairs. I don't like to fight for anything that is unnecessary. The second part, Captain's ball, which can be considered one of my "qiang xiang" cos it's almost similar to Netball [the sport I love and played ages ago], our team won!! Yay! Well, I mean, win or lose, it doesn't matter, it's just that you've fight for it and do your very best to win it. That's a spirit of an athlete huh. Hee. [But one of the girls like "kan wo bu shuang"] Then, the last one was mind-field.. Haiya, no point blogging about this, lame. Everything's is just so lame. But at least that's one way that we could kill time, better than staying in the freezing room and slack during working hours. Me and ah ji wanted to go gym, but her feet were killing her, and we decided to go another day.
One thing I hate about taking train home is people being inconsiderate and argh, crowd in the train. Things were going pretty fine until I reached Raffles Place. I waited for that stupid, assholic train for about 20 minutes before it actually came with so many freaking people in it. It showed that the next train would arrive in 2 minutes. And became 20. -.- What is that!?!! I got irritated that I could just go up to the control station and complain manz. I boarded the train, people just "ngeh ngeh"squeezed into the train when there's so many people. My god. This PARTICULAR woman, who wanted to get down at Kallang, got down at Kallang. You know how she managed to squeeze her f***ing way through? Yes. She pushed and squeezed her f-ing way through. Damn. She pushed me + and the train was moving = I almost fell. [cos I wasn't holding onto any handle] I got so mad I turned, stared at her, and retorted angrily, [I was already fuming with anger] "Tsk, can you like don't push?" I hate people who push, although there's an "excuse me" said. Hello??! Three is a crowd! -.- When I said that, I felt dozens of eyes were looking at me. Whatever.
When I reached Tanah Merah, there were still, lots of people. [Anyone have any idea what's going on at Expo?] Whatever it is. I missed the damn bus, and I took my time to walk home. Man, I took an hour half to reach home manz. What a day. Horrendously horrendous. 5 days in a row.
Ah ji and I took pictures using her prop.. LIZARD! Hahaha.. Will post it some later, cos tootie's coming my house and fix up my anti-virus in the computer. Okay. That's it. I'm done.

<< Home