Friday, December 08, 2006

1032 hours:
OHHHH my god. Oh my god my god my god!!!! WTF!! Such a close shave for me manz! [I thank all the gods, shen ming, everybody up there.. THANK YOU SO MUCH~!!!!]


Went to IBRC to find ah ji to go toilet.. My god.. There's this ass "tu tou" guy [supposedly to be the NYP deputy director or some shit], stopped me and asked me for my admin card. I was like, wth? He said that I'm not wearing proper shoes [yes, the fact that I was wearing slippers], and I went.. "shit" in my mind. I didn't know what to say, and I just said, "I hurt my leg the other day, it just healed." I showed him the back of my foot, and luckily there was a wound. *Phews*.


I was here 8.25am this morning, and slacked in the corner of the room ever since. Jennifer Tan just came in and told us that that ass would come into the room during his toilet break or whatever... TO CHECK ON US... HAH. GDI manz. I wanna like go home already lah. The sky's so dark that it's gonna rain. Sigh. Now.. NOW.. and I mean.. Now.. I don't even dare to step out of the room. Just in case.. you know. By right today am supposed to go gym with Jason and Faizal, but I put my thoughts aside, cos kinda lazy. hee. There's this team building activity that is scheduled tomorrow... Hell with it. Argh. I'll blog later.

1300hours:
A few minutes after I post this earlier entry, Cindy Soh came in. She damn arrogant, j'naime pas elle du tout!! Although I know this "wearing- of - improper- footwear" is my idea and it's wrong and "illegal" for me to do that, but wth, she was like, "who is not in proper footwear?" And I told her I wasn't. "And why not?" She asked. "My leg still has a wound that just healed a few days ago. Besides, I already told the director.." I lied. "And what makes you think he'll believe you?" She retorted arrogantly. I was stunned for one moment, but I said, "I told him already and he said next time don't do it, which I won't." "Ok." She closed the door and left.

I can't believe how "suay" I am today. First that bald ass, then Jennifer Tan [ so sorry she's not lopez] now Cindy Soh! They said they he'd like check on us when he goes for his toilet breaks or like to walk around to check on students. I hope he'd just get stuck in the toilet bowl and never come out. No life here manz! It's like we are not suppose to do anything like watching dvds/vcds, msn, whatever! My god, and we are supposed to do our work [for us it's case studies], but we're almost done in anyway! So it's like nothing is left for us to do until next week! We had everything planned out in the work plan, and gosh, I can't believe it. You call BSU life, I call it hell. There's nothing to do. PRACTICALLY nothing AT ALL. I'm constantly keeping a look out for the three heads, cos it's so scary, I still need to survive till 6. Hope they don't catch me anymore. [hahaha.. I'm actually "su-ku-ing" to everyone I know about this incident]

I had yogurt and 2 pieces of biscuits for lunch. Heh. Pathetic huh. NO!! Must be determined manz.! I'm not even half way to my diet plan. Yesterday I felt kinda lazy, didn't do any cardio exercises. So.. I guess tonight I should go for a few rounds. Had cramps the day before. [Too long didn't exercise already] :)))