Just got settled down from all the household chores. Woo~ Tiring stuff. Anyway, am here to update!! =)
Yesterday was another normal Saturday that just came by. I followed my mom to the market as early as 830 in the morning to get some groceries. Took about 2 hours or so to those "marketing". Ohh!! I got my yogurt too! Yummy! I don't understand my mom, she huh, horrible. Hahaha.. She bought the big bottle of "Dynamo" and it was so weighty! Made me carry all the way home. Plus the day before we played captain's ball, which I ran and ran, now my entire body feels so sore. Sigh. Long time didn't exercise become this state. Poor me. After I got home, slack a little then got prepared for French Class. If I remember correctly, I left house at around 1315 hours. I waited for the bus at the bus stop just behind my house, and sadly, there were buses except 48. I was suffering from the scorching hot sun [although there's shelter] and just behind the bus stop, there were people building condos and they started "drilling" the ground and go "ta ta ta" for such a long period of time, and dust were everywhere and they were killing me, or rather killing my ears. I can even feel the whole bus stop was vibrating. The bus eventually came, 20 minutes later. I was running late, cos it was almost 1345 hours. I need like three-quarter hours to reach my class! Can't stand SBS. But to my surprise, I reached 10 minutes earlier than I expected. I thought I was gonna be dead late. Well anyway, I wasn't. Haha.
French was fun and interactive as usual. It was the second last lesson yesterday, and well, I haven't pay my fees yet. Hee. I was sitting in class waiting for Christelle when suddenly I realised I forgot to bring my notebook. Gosh. I panicked a little, cos inside contained all the stuff that I need. It's more of a "mi ji" to me. Haha. One part of the lesson was, Christelle asked someone to volunteer to go up to the whiteboard to draw what we describe. The end result was this:

Hahahah.. Funny. I really love French. Each week I attend class, I grow to love that language even more. I'm determined to master it.
And so, after lesson [which ended 1730 hours], I went to Somerset to meet up with XY and JS for dinner at Sakae down Heeren. Spend about 40 bucks in all. My my, I love sashimi. Walked around and browse around, nothing much, except there were a lot of people. Oh! I forgot to mention that I managed to scare XY with JS's lizard. I placed it on his wallet while he wasn't looking, and when he turned back, he "chua dio". Hahaha.. My god, the reaction on "d* h** jiu cheng" face damn funny, cos initially I didn't managed to scare him when I took it out from JS's handphone pouch. Hahahaha. It's really icky, cos imagine if a real... yucky lizard is on your back, oh my god. I'd freak out totally. Ewww. Disgusting.
As ah ji didn't wanna go home late, we went home after dinner. [I'm gian-ing for stuff from Adidas manz.] Wanted to blog in the night, but I was feeling kinda restless, and already typing half way through, but the post sounded dead, so I just delete it. Sigh. Nothing much, just another typical Saturday.
Well, as for today, and as you can see, I'm handling the household pretty well without the biatch around. I've got my own space, I manage everything when my mom's not around [like now], I do whatever I want... In other words, I'm free. I'm not restricted to doing anything. Hahaha. [Don't think otherwise. There's only me in the house.] Doing household chores are kinda exhausting, but it helps burn off calories! Heh heh. My main motive of willingness to do the chores.
I'm shagged, cos the past 2 days I've been sleeping late at night and waking up early in the morning. My temper kinda sucked, cos I'm moody and also moodless to do anything. Too many things up there. Must one by one, clear them off. Right now I haven't been thinking straight whenever I thought I already straighten everything. During the 2 weeks in BSU slacking time, I read about characteristics of Gemini and my my, how true. Geminians tend to be fickle. Well, maybe many of you people don't believe in astrology, but seriously after reading those, I felt what they stated were quite true, and I feel I'm starting to reveal my Geminian characteristics. Hahaa. I sound like a loquacious child. Hahaha. Nevermind that. Anyway, I'm done with my garrulous talk. I'm gonna go for a nap.


<< Home