Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ah hah... Caught you reading me post! Hee. Just kidding. I can finally sit down properly and blog. Hee.

Today is a rather busy day for me, you can hardly imagine huh, cos all the while I've been complaining that I'm slacking, nothing to do... this and that.. Well. I've been really good, behaved myself, trying to finish up my case study for this week and next week's. And the yesterday and today, nothing much really happened, and I'm really thankful. Not yet thinking a lot though. Hee hee.

It's been good fun today, especially in the noon, cos me and ah ji went down to have lunch, and then came into my room and kinda have some bonding session... Hahaha. After that went to look for Edwina Lim with her, but can't seem to find her anywhere. [Yea, she left when we found her room at B110 -.-] Went to take the vouchers for the log cakes and yes, I've ordered one already. Haha! After that, we heard that the IT school has some sort of Bazaar going on, and we went to racky. Haha. True enough, there was one. Selling ice cream! Yes, my diet plan has been foiled up. I ate ice cream! Man, that is a really difficult shedding of the calories that I put on. But it tasted yummy!

Back to our rooms when we finished our ice cream, and I joined ah ji and the rest of the team 2 BSU mates for a "bonding session". Heh. They were really funny, when they took out "xiao qiang and xiao hu". Hahahha. We were having such a great time in the room. Laughters filled the room and everything was just so perfect. Hahaha. That's what I seek for in life. =)

J.T came in, to rush the other guys for their report, and luckily Rosli [don't know if I spelled correctly] turned off the music when she came in. Well, should thank Faizal, he was the one who gave signal that she's coming. Anyway, we went off early by 15 minutes today, but I still reached home late, as there was a downpour on the way back. Three consecutive days already. My sandles are going to stink cos rain water seeps onto them. My god. Wanted to walk home, but it's too wet to walk. I don't want my shoes to spoil. No choice, took a bus.

Oh yeah, my horoscope is seriously driving me nuts... They've been so accurate that I could hardly believe them. It's so freaky.

And and and... I've been so glued the show "tian wai fei xian", and I think Dong Yong is such a cutie. Haha. He's hot. And my 170 bucks... I still can't remember what I spend it on. Oh yeah, some pictures to share:

xiao qiang and xiao hu

My yummy ice cream