Wow. Unbelieveable. Stunning. Incredible. AMAZING.
It rained continuously for two days. Wow. Never stopped. Well, actually, it did. Yesterday afternoon. I went lunch with ah ji, and then went to the tracks there to "walk a-round" and took some pictures. Hahaha. Yes yes, let me continue tell you what I did for the whole day yesterday. After the "track-walking" and "picture-taking" there [laughing out loud], we came back to IBRC, yes!! BONDING session! There were no computers to use, so we bonded. Hahahaha!! Later in the afternoon, Aurelia and Aggie[is it spelled correctly?] came down to let us try her "first-time-baked" cookies. They were good, especially it's their first time doing them. Still, it could be better though. To tell you the truth, we were all the while slacking until 4 plus 5, and finally there were computers!! YAY. Oh yeah, go to www.talkingcock.com, their posts there are super funny, I was browsing and reading them for the past whole hour yesterday. Especially the Singapore jokes and Acronyms. Damn hilarious. My god. But hey, I managed to slack my day to 6. =)))
Yesterday night was too lazy to blog, partly because I was watching tv [tian wai fei xian and SNTGD], and then slept before 9. Early huh. Now I got to know the taste of the people from TEP first stopover. Aiyiyi! Shagged out. Yeah, although there is totally nothing to do, but... well, it's still tiring from slacking. Heh.
For today... Can't say much either, because it's only 10am in the morning. Nothing much happened, other than it rained the whole morning and night, and I was late 7 minutes just now. I woke up late, that is.. I snoozed my alarm twice, and I saw my mom heading to the bathroom so I went back to sleep until she woke me up. Such a nice weather to sleep, I mean, this kind of weather doesn't come by everyday, you know. Anyway, despite being late, Mr Tan is SUCH a kind soul, he didn't mark any of us late when we were.. yeah, late. I mean, he wasn't even there when I reached the "work-place". Haha. "It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen!" [FYI, I've got nothing to do with hallelujah and amen stuff, heh. It's just Geri Hallewell's song].
Ah. I remember. The entire NYP are down with 2 weeks break, how envious! There's this "I don't know what is it going on thing" in atrium, and the school is dead. Real Dead. It's like a haunted house located at the top of the hill with dark, black, gloomy clouds covering the top of the building. Tsk tsk. But everyone espscially from SBM, they are gonna have a terrible time surviving in TEP when they are in Year 2. *evil grins* Oh, and FJ is closed, we're left with North and South Canteen and Mac's.
Actually we can go wherever we want to, just that if we are lucky and cautious enough, we won't be caught roaming around in school. And we have case study to do! Yup. Just that the due date is like another 2 more weeks, and I've like completed for this and next week's, and I'm basically free.
Sigh. I've got this sickly, feeblish feeling. Perhaps I didn't have a good breakfast, cos I gobbled down my food all the way on the way to school, and now I feel sick. I'm like, literally turning green. Yes. I feel like puking. Guess you people know how that feels huh. Today, hopefully... there are things to keep me busy. [Shit. Time out. I've got a zit. Help!]
Pictures will be up soon. =) [Jing qing qi dai]
I did this pic [above] out of boredom. It's not really nice, but.. well.. it's my creation. I'll improve on it!! Some silly pictures ah ji took of me while waiting to sign out.










<< Home