Tuesday, December 26, 2006




Woo~~ I'm a hyperlly [if the word exists] super duper happy girl today. Let me tell you what I did today :)

First, let me just wish everyone Merry X'mas. =)
Okay. I shall begin. It was a busy day for me earlier today.
I woke up at 7 plus and fell asleep again until 10, when ah ji called and woke me up. Lucky thing she did, or else I wouldn't know what time I'd wake up. Anyway. Let me reveal the "very first thing" I did over the past two or three days: Baking cookies! Heh heh. It's my first attempt, and I did actually take a few shots of the process, won't be posting up them cos it's really messy and too unglamourous. Nah-uh. I did it for some friends, and of course, my ah ji. Hahaha. She did comment about it a little, but overall I passed! The mould was really hard when I took it out from the refrigerator, cos I did it yesterday and bake it today. Some were soft on the inside, and some were just nice. So I picked the best ones out for me friends. Hee. I rushed and rushed, finally I was ready at 345pm and went out. Running late! I'm suppose to meet ah ji at 430 at Orchard! Tsk tsk.

We walked to Scotts, and passed tootie his X'mas present, and then we went to Far East, walked around and we saw Wei Hong and gf! Hahaha. I bought a belt, and then walked to Paragon, to meet Xiang Yong for dinner, also with Ivan and Jessie. I'm so psyched manz. I'm really excited while blogging. Can you imagine the expression on my face? Hahahaha. Okay. We waited for Ivan and Jessie to arrive and then started dining at Bakerzin! Woo~ This time, I tried Spaghetti and meatballs, same as Ivan, Jessie tried the Seafood pasta, ah ji tried the one with the sausage and XY had the spicy don't know what olio pasta. My god my god my god... They are simply delicious!!! I tell you I got to go gym and shed off all the calories already. Gone case huh! After dinner, we had desserts. Will post the pictures up at the end of the entry =) And I really want to thank my peng yiu, XIANG YONG. Damn nice huh that guy, keep treating me dinner. We spent less than the previous time we went to Raffles City, like 14 bucks lesser. Heh. Thanks so much manz, peng yiu. Next time is our turn already, everytime make you "po fei"... Sigh.

After dining at Paragon, we walked up to Heeren. Our main objective is to take neoprints. Hee. I'll post up once ah ji scans them. We took twice! Cos the first time we took really... cannot make it, cos there isn't any display so we can't see and the pictures turned out to be... erm.. yeah. Kinda... ugly. I mean me. Yeah. So we took again using another machine and they are more pleasent and nicer. Hahaha. Will post up. Soon, sooooon!! Hahaha. Orchard Road: Crowded and roads are blocked. Went to Cine, and I bought a pair of ripples slippers! YAY! My all-time favourite. Eyeing for that for a really long time. I'm glad. Walked around, and saw Ann and Jacky. Shopping huh! What else can they do there? Hahahahah. Long time no see already!

I reached home around 10 plus, and it's raining! Lucky me. Didn't get wet. hahaha. Hmm... What else did I miss out? Oh. I just found out that A LOT of my friends don't have my mobile number. My goodness gracious me, how could you guys don't have!!! Lucky thing I sent you guys a X'mas message, if not I myself also not aware manz! Hee. But the most disappointing part is that... Sigh, forget it. It's Christmas, I don't wanna brood over this puny little useless problem and ruin my mood. I'm just feeling happy today. ON TOP of the world.

Yes. I have a bunch of friends, nice people, I'd emphasize that. They make me forget everything and enjoy the moment with them, and THAT is what makes me proud to have you guys. You people know who you are, don't need to be shy. Hahaha. =)

Pics are up!!! [XY: not I want to suan you, but the pictures tell it all, what else can I say?]


Look at the lovely cakes! They're yummy! All in our stomachs already!! =)

XY actually ate that piece of paper. Cos he said "must try". [eh peng yiu, paper lor -.-]

Look at ah ji eat!

Now it's XY.

Look at the greedy guy eat. Tsk tsk.

Oreo Cheesecake, XY nibbling on it!! =p

All gone!!

Yum yum..

The one who settles the bill. He treat leh!


So gu-niang pose. Tsk. [Hahahaha.. funny]

Now want to act macho. Haiyo. [not man not woman]

The hole can actually see through both of his eyes! My god!! [Eyes too small huh... lol]

LOL.. see I told you, he's neither a guy nor a gal :D

Peng yiu, thanks for letting me suan you. Just look at the pictures, evidence all there. Oh. We never drink the wine, next time must really open it up and drink already!

Okie, that's all I have, neoprints will upload another day =)